The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

Apparently, according to Playstation Blog, the Telltale Games' TWD season one's season pass will be up for 14.99€/£11.99/$21.95, with the first episode free, from March 20 to April 3.

Thought this might interest the 2-3 that don't have the game yet and are wanting to give it a shot.

Survival Instinct is actually a decent game. Considering all the hype around it because of the other TWD game people have been saying its a let-down, which is natural because TWD was a darn good game(s). I got it pre-owned from GAME (because someone obviously didn't like it) for £15 and its good so far. Theres a few wierd glitches etc (like the fact that zombies can't climb and theres a pretty good 2 hit ko combination), but for a £15 gme it's decent.

Ooh, it's already £15? Was it a budget release or something? I thought it only just came out...

Still, we're already a large step towards my buy in price point of 0-5£. :shifty:

Theres a few wierd glitches etc (like the fact that zombies can't climb

You mean the clumsy, uncoordinated, partial-rigormortis-suffering zombies can't climb ladders?

Wowee!

I've played it for a bit, and yeah, wait for the price to drop to the teens. Lots of annoying moments, especially in the second level.

This is the Walking Dead FPS before you get the crossbow:

"FUCKING VAGUE ASS COMPASS CAN'T FIND ANYTHING WHY CAN'T I CLIMB FENCES HOLY SHIT THE ZOMBIES ARE ALL SWARMING ON ME FUCK FUCK FUCK"

This is the Walking Dead FPS approximately 30 seconds after getting the crossbow:

"I Am The Night" *takes down 10 zombies before they even react*

Edited by OctoberRavenO

• 3 weeks later...

I've just got episode 5 to play to finish this. It really is a fantastic experience. It's not without its issues, but I can't fault the story.

Episode 4 put me on a bit of a downer when

that kid had starved to death and turned in the attic. Such a powerful moment though.

Looking forward to season 2 already.

• 1 month later...

This finally came out in australia a couple of days back and I picked it up yesty... Played episode 1 & 2 thus far... Great game and has definitely lived up to what I'd been expecting... Really easy to get into and the choices you are forced to make are great and really get you feeling for certain characters...