The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

Well, that was intense.

Episode 5 Spoilers ahead.

I dident mind the arm cutting and the gut smeering as much as Glenn, Hershel and the Cannibals since it felt a lot less forcing comic personas/storyideas into the mix. Plus i think you don´t have to get your arm cut of.

I liked the solution to the whole abduction thing a lot. This could have been you if you had been a little less lucky... or well, unlucky in a different way. And kinda are if you think about the boat being stolen, it dos not afect you as much since you still just look for clem but it´s similar.

I was let down by the end of Episode 4 leading up to an episode that feels very liniar again. I have not played it a second time, but i somehow doubt (and from what i read believe) that it matters much who sided with you at the end of Episode 4. They could have mixed a bit of alternative outcomes for your group here. From what i know everyone dies (or is presumed dead, i don´t know what happens with kenny if Ben is already dead) except for omid and christa. I wonder if the epilough changes depending on what you tell them and clem about were to meet up. I toled them to keep looking for us in the city and clem to get out to the country after i was doomed. I still saw two silhouettes. Will clem find the boat thefts if you send her to the harbour? After all they ofered to take care of here?

I like that they never outright said that christa is pregnant (at least in my game they dident)

The ending, well Lees ending... i liked a lot. It did not bring me to tears or anything since in the end it was what most people expected for a while. So this left me a lot less stunned like the end of Episode 4 for example.

All in all, bring me more. It would be fun if other seasons could bring us sort of clem growing up a few years each season. But i think they already anounced that the next season will have a different group of survivers? Than again there issent much of the same group left so who knows. :D

What a great game that was. One of my favorite playing experiences in a while. I kind of understand it but am I the only one that was suprised at the length of episode 5. I guess it makes sense in the story though as theres not really any time to waste and it's all about saving Clem.

I had just Kenny with me(Ben was already dead) and we end up meeting with Omid and Christa anyway. Kenny sacrifices himself to save Christa who jumped down into a dark building when Kenny accidentally knocks the walkie talkie down there. He's presumed dead but you never find out. Also I told Omid and Christa to find a boat north of the city and sent Clem that way. You still get the same ending with the silhouettes in the country.

Depends really. It's a great story, but as a game it's pretty traditional point and click, so if you're talking about someone that's like... hardcore FPS player or something, they might not be so into it. If they just like to play all manner of games, then yeah I'd say so, the story is great and the gameplay can be pretty fun, even if you're not into puzzle games. Also you don't need to have seen the show at all.

• Like 1

Yeah. If they are a Call of Duty/FPS shooter type person, they will dislike the game. If they are open minded and a varied gamer, I'm pretty certain they will probably enjoy themselves.

• Like 1

Had some spare points and bought ep 1... holy shit this is awesome.

You might as well buy another 1600pts now. Trust me.

I'm trying to fight the urge. I was going to buy one a weekend to tide me over until the TV show is back, but now all I want to do is make sure Clementine will be okay.

• 2 weeks later...

And the rest will almost certainly be on sale on Friday. Since they're 400 points right now, I imagine they'll be something like 200 or 240. So you could pick up the whole lot for around 800-1000. Not too shabby.