The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

Yes. 103 was released last week. And the amazing thin is that (at for me) it only had one arc that was a bit weaker untill now (not bad, just not as strong as the rest). It´s a very strong book.

And i assume it will for a while. In the beginning, this, like most of Kirkmans Books, were late very often since he and his artist were bussy making money to eat and all that good stuff.. Now they are makeing very good money and i think he said in an interview around issue 100 that he had storys for at least another 100 books.

This game, as it is officially licensed to the comic and not to the TV Show, is a lot more like the comic in writing quality. Very true to it´s source material even if barly anything from the comic appeared.

I replayed Episode one the other day. I think my favorite moment in that Episode is the very last scene before the credits roll. I forgot all about it. Go check it out again.

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 4 decisions Trailer. Obviusly spoiler heavy if you have not played it yet.

http://www.giantbomb.com/the-awful-decisions-players-made-in-the-walking-deads-fourth-episode/17-6792/

I think episode 4 arrived like 3 days after they had the episode 3 choices trailer. May we see Episode 5 this week?

And stay tuned, because we’re about to announce details on the release of the highly-anticipated season finale, 'No Time Left' slated for release on iOS, PSN, Xbox LIVE, PC and Mac this month!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs

So releasedate this week. Episode next week?

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Telltale Games is pleased to announce the release dates for the SEASON FINALE of THE WALKING DEAD! It will hit on November 20th for PlayStation Network (North America) and November 21st on PlayStation Network (EU), Xbox LIVE Marketplace, PC and Mac via the Telltale Online Store and digital distribution partners such as Steam, and also for compatible iOS devices as the final piece of downloadable content from within the ‘Walking Dead: The Game’ app, available on the App Store.

We can’t thank you all enough for your incredible support and we can’t wait for you all to experience the season finale of YOUR Walking Dead story. With one week left until launch worldwide, now is a great time for you and your friends to catch up on the series so you can all experience the season finale and discuss it together.

Don’t forget to follow us on our other channels for news, info, and updates as the first season of The Walking Dead: The Game from Telltale Game...

facebook

If you fear Episode spoilers don´t worry. The stuff they show from EP 5 look like the very first second after the end of Episode 4. No big deal. - They talk a bit about that it will be very emotional but that was to be expected. It´s also noted that depending on who you brought with you the experience will be wastly different which is great. Otherwise it´s free from EP5 talk.

Also, the joke they make in the end... i don´t know if i said this here or on the tell tale board. It would be crazy if you turn and end up being lee eating clem. This is what 100+ issues of the comic do with your head, just try to smile anyway and don´t give me an ax.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I say

Lee will turn after they get Clem back and Clem will put him down.

My feelings as well. I think Season 2 of the video game should have the player controlling Clem. An easy transition would be for Lee to turn and the controls to shift to Clem making the player have to shoot Lee.

Always depends on who stays alive in the end and with how many endings they planed. I remember them saing that the did not rewrite anything when season 2 was signed. You could end up with a core group... Clem dieing would be to much after you already loose lee, Molly could return for Season 2, maybe Kenny since he sort of is a big deal to the whole boat dealio. The rest seems fair game, especialy Ben who could already be dead.

On the other hand i would like a Mass Effect 2 style ending (well, maybe a little less random) were everything can happen and you just see a little less of the people that make it to the sequel in the sequel.

Part of me is considering going back and trying to get Kenny to join up with my group. I got everybody else to come with me, just a matter of getting him on my side. I accidentally hit the wrong button when the whole discussion came up and he decided not to come...

SECOND SCREENSHOT from the SEASON FINALE for Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: The Game is here!

ALSO - Keep your eyes peeled this weekend more for new screens, and DON'T MISS THE TRAILER FOR THE SEASON FINALE hitting Monday 11/19!

I´ll not post the screenshot. Again, it´s not giving much awaybut still. It´s on TellTales Facebook if you want to see it.

The trailer on the other hand, i will avoid at any cost till i played the game.

I've just topped up my PSN wallet (have over £35 in there now) so will be picking this up in the next couple of weeks. I presume £16 for all 5 episodes will still be the asking price then.

I found the demo decent, without being overly impressed, but the game as a whole seems to have received very positive reviews.

When's this out? Thought it was out today but no one has uploaded it on youtube yet.

Now that the final episode of this season is upon us, all I can think about are my decisions. Good or bad, I've tried to be a nice guy, even in situations that likely made things difficult for certain people. It's almost here, I've found myself not second guessing too much...but still...

I've managed to get everyone to come with me despite the fact that I sided with Lilly at the end of episode 2, trying to revive Larry. Creating a rift with Kenny in the process. I also tried to keep the peace between the two in episode 3, likely costing me points with both for the most part. Kenny...I haven't been able to agree with on a lot, but I still helped his family as best I could. So he came along for the ride when I asked for his help finding Clem. But...is he really going to be reliable I wonder? I also was nice to Ben. A lot of people were irritated by his general clumsiness and absolute ineptitude, but the kid never meant any harm. Christa & Omid grew on me quickly too. Was a bit worried Christa might carry a grudge after I saved Omid instead of her via the train escape, but she never brought it up. Too bad about Chuck though. He seemed interesting.