The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

What did everyone did with Ben? I let him go, think I made the wrong decision. But the rest is still with me looking for Clem. Can't wait for the final episode

I kept him. I figured even though he's fucked up and made things hard for the group, more people to possibly help is better than less. Especially now because I don't know what I did wrong, but Kenny, Omid, nor his girl want to come with me to find Clem, but Ben did. I'm starting to think maybe it's because I had Kenny shoot Duck, but while Omid wanted to come with me, his girl whose name I can't remember shut me down.

What did everyone did with Ben? I let him go, think I made the wrong decision. But the rest is still with me looking for Clem. Can't wait for the final episode

I kept him. I figured even though he's fucked up and made things hard for the group, more people to possibly help is better than less. Especially now because I don't know what I did wrong, but Kenny, Omid, nor his girl want to come with me to find Clem, but Ben did. I'm starting to think maybe it's because I had Kenny shoot Duck, but while Omid wanted to come with me, his girl whose name I can't remember shut me down.

Well, there are not to many defining moments with Omid and his Girl (whos name i always forget to). - I think it´s important how you get Omid of the bridge and that you save him when the two of them run for the train (many people, as with carly in episode one, seem to have choosen boobs over logic here).

I pushed him of the bridge and saved him first. They came with me.

Maybe there is a moment more with her while you watch the videotapes in Ep 4, not sure if there was important dialog.

I think Kenny has a lot of different factors. He´s been around since episode 1 after all. And first he said to me he will not come because he would look out for himself like i did but wen i talked about family he came. - I think it´s just important how often you sided with him in one of these two matters for him to come.

I think Ben is just in if you kept him alive and let him join.

How about this terrible ending? Remember the beginning of Halloween 1? How about in the end you turn and it´s 5 minutes of POV zombie were you kill all of them and can do nothing about it? >_>

What do you think about the walki talki guy? It´s basically a storyline that has been there since episode one (were clem contacted you via the walki and we don´t know how long there has been contact with other people)... in episode 2 you had the stalker cam by that girl (clearly with he eyes on clem - was she related to the walki voice? The camp seemed big enough for more than one person.) and who ever was talking on the other side of the walki must have been traveling along with them.

Why the obsession with clem? Might it actually be friends or family? Is it the husband of creepy camera lady out for revenge? Or is it the gang from episodes 2 - 3 still stalking them, wanting revenge for all the lost gang members? Give me theories to chew on!

Well, there are not to many defining moments with Omid and his Girl (whos name i always forget to). - I think it´s important how you get Omid of the bridge and that you save him when the two of them run for the train (many people, as with carly in episode one, seem to have choosen boobs over logic here).

I pushed him of the bridge and saved him first. They came with me.

Maybe there is a moment more with her while you watch the videotapes in Ep 4, not sure if there was important dialog.

I think Kenny has a lot of different factors. He´s been around since episode 1 after all. And first he said to me he will not come because he would look out for himself like i did but wen i talked about family he came. - I think it´s just important how often you sided with him in one of these two matters for him to come.

I think Ben is just in if you kept him alive and let him join.

How about this terrible ending? Remember the beginning of Halloween 1? How about in the end you turn and it´s 5 minutes of POV zombie were you kill all of them and can do nothing about it? >_>

What do you think about the walki talki guy? It´s basically a storyline that has been there since episode one (were clem contacted you via the walki and we don´t know how long there has been contact with other people)... in episode 2 you had the stalker cam by that girl (clearly with he eyes on clem - was she related to the walki voice? The camp seemed big enough for more than one person.) and who ever was talking on the other side of the walki must have been traveling along with them.

Why the obsession with clem? Might it actually be friends or family? Is it the husband of creepy camera lady out for revenge? Or is it the gang from episodes 2 - 3 still stalking them, wanting revenge for all the lost gang members? Give me theories to chew on!

The fucked thing is I did try to save Omid first, but them running so close together I accidentally clicked her :/

Best episode yet. Amazing, tremendous. Game of the year, for me. The story being told is fantastic. People complain the choices mean nothing, but they do. You craft somebody who is making moral dilemmas. I went against Ben until the moment I had to choose to drop him or not and I saved him. I think the story has to develop with him.

I ended up with everybody you could possibly have at the end. I've played Lee the whole way through as somebody is just trying to keep as many people alive as possible. I've had one slip up as far as murder goes as I totally murdered the first brother at the dairy farm with the pitchfork because he pissed me the hell off with all the shit he was spouting out. I was incredibly shocked when Lee got bit though. I cannot wait for the next episode though. I'm left wondering how gruesome the ending to this thing is going to go down.

Question for anyone who watches the show and has played through the latest episode of game

Does a bite turn someone or is it only death that does that?

Also, goddamn what a cliffhanger.

Shit just got REAL.

Got everyone to come with me, was cool with Vernon, killed the malnourished kid, and kept Ben on my side and alive, and showed off the bite.

I wanted Molly to stay. Clem could use a new mommy after all... :shifty:

To all the people that pay silly amounts of money on stupid colectors editions containing cheap plastic crap that looks nothing like in the advertisements when you unpack it. Here is something VERY good.

twdcollectors-editiongamestopjpg-fcdc8c_800w-610x356.jpg

A disc containing all five episodes of the game

The Walking Dead Compendium One (which normally retails for $59.99 and includes the first 48 issues) with exclusive Charlie Adlard cover art

A Collector’s Edition box featuring Charlie Adlard artwork

Thats a kickass Value. I don´t think i need it (own all the Comics digitaly aswell as in the Hardcover Books, and own the game three times by now with TellTale, Steam and iOS, + PS3 Ep1.)

Expect the paper to be rarly thin (as in see throuh thin), as it usualy is with these compendiums. But the comic is great and it is very very likely you will like it if you liked the game. So after a few pages you´ll just get lost in reading and forget about the thin paper. - 48 Issues is almost half the series, last week issue 103 got published, many years of great comic work.

I hope TellTall dos it´s own Collectors Box for PC/Mac. They often did this in the past were you could get the boxed copy for free (only pay shipping/production) and a Special Edition for 20$ extra.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

The compendium actually is a bit cheaper than they state on amazon if you don´t need the gamedisc/box.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Compendium-One/dp/1607060760/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350909938&sr=8-1&keywords=The+walking+dead+compendium

The Second compendium is around for the same price. (just released this month)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Compendium-Volume/dp/1607065967/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y

So this gets you up to issue 96 of 103 for about the same price as the Gamebox. Well, plus shipping but still 80-90us$ for 7-8 years of comic.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane