The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

Did anyone else get a weird glitch where

inside the bedrooms of the house, there were character models just standing there that you couldn't interact with and you were able to walk through?

Has anyone else played Season 2 without save data still from the first season? I played the first season twice a while back, and didn't think about it and deleted the save data. I didn't know I'd need that data for decisions in this season. Basically, should I replay the whole thing again? Or will it be ok just jumping in?

• 1 month later...

The Walking Dead: The Game Season Two - Ep 2: 'A House Divided' will arrive for download Tuesday March 4th on PC/Mac via Steam and other digital distribution outlets worldwide, as well as on PlayStation 3 in North America.

Additional dates next week for Xbox 360, PlayStation EU, and the iOS App Store are to be confirmed shortly, stay tuned here for updates. Also look for Ep 1 & 2 arriving for download later in March on PlayStation Vita!

I knew the new guy (uh, I won't say his name in case spoilers, I guess) sounded familiar. Michael Madsen! Holy shit.

Ok I finished episode 5 yesterday. I didn't notice it the first time but when you and Clem are escaping the hotel and Clem sees a walker in the alley is that Molly or whatever her name is? You know the blonde girl that helped the team out? Or is that Clem's mom? It looked kinda like Molly to me