The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

Holy crap...Season 2 Ep 2 spoilers...

When the option came up with Kenny, I couldn't help but choose 'Hug Kenny' because he was one of my favorite characters in Season 1. When your given the choice between 'Sit With Luke' or 'Sit With Kenny' I seriously sat there for about 5 minutes trying to decide...it was a hard choice

Also, using this song at the end credit was frigging incredible....a great choice

Holy crap...Season 2 Ep 2 spoilers...

When the option came up with Kenny, I couldn't help but choose 'Hug Kenny' because he was one of my favorite characters in Season 1. When your given the choice between 'Sit With Luke' or 'Sit With Kenny' I seriously sat there for about 5 minutes trying to decide...it was a hard choice

Also, using this song at the end credit was frigging incredible....a great choice

Yeah, I had exactly the same reaction to seeing Kenny. It was seriously a hard choice sitting with which group. It took me a couple of minutes to pick Luke's group.

Also, TellTale's musical choice is always top notch. The Season 1 ending credits still give me shivers to this day, and this song is also just harrowing to listen to.

I did episode 1 last night. They are not fucking around this season are they?

I was so pissed at the Omid thing. I knew not to leave my gun. Lee taught me that! You were too good for this world Omid

:(

I literally screamed out loud when Sam bit me. I don't think anyone has caight me more by surprise. I was still trying to rationalize with him while I was hammering the A button. So sad

And the stitches! I am sure I'm not the only one who cringed through that.Also I was so tempted to ask that pregnant lady who the real father was. I decided that was more me than Clem though and held back :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So today is the day. Lets hope TellTale actually gets the game online without hickups. The Steam Version usually should hit in about 30 Minutes and the tell Tale downloader should have it at any point from now till good knows when.

According to the WebSite my download already should be going, but it´s not. :D People already seem to be plaing the PC Version via TellTales Downloader. Boooh,.

Just finished episode 3

There is no way to save Reggie right? I liked him and felt bad when kept getting blamed for everything.

Also there are some sick bastards out there. I was in the very small minority that didn't watch Kenny kill Carver. I wanted to but his speech about us being alike got to me.

Also also. What kind of assholes didn't chop off Sarita's arm? That's her only chance! It worked for Reggie!

S2E3

I don´t understand the rave reviews this episode is getting. It´s not terrible by any means but it felt like nothing on one hand and on the other it killed of the Villan (and his cronies?) of the past three Episodes in a strange kthxbye manner and didn’t tell us to much about this community that otherwise seemed to be working perfectly before we killed it driven by Kennys furry.

There seems to be some underlining arc that trys to tell clem that she will be either the left one alive again or turn in some kind of leader. I assume now hey will try to travel North again? Maybe by the end of the Season find a bigger community that actually works? Will Kenny turn into the Villan? He always was a hot head and in this Season there were some fairly direct hints at how he „changed“. There needs to be something building from the first three Episodes now that we more or less are back were we were in the middle of Episode 1 of this Season.

Sara (was that the other girls name?) is shaping up to be a real Ben. It´s a skill to do absolutely everything wrong. I wonder when they will offer us to get rid of her.

S2E3

I don´t understand the rave reviews this episode is getting. It´s not terrible by any means but it felt like nothing on one hand and on the other it killed of the Villan (and his cronies?) of the past three Episodes in a strange kthxbye manner and didn’t tell us to much about this community that otherwise seemed to be working perfectly before we killed it driven by Kennys furry.

There seems to be some underlining arc that trys to tell clem that she will be either the left one alive again or turn in some kind of leader. I assume now hey will try to travel North again? Maybe by the end of the Season find a bigger community that actually works? Will Kenny turn into the Villan? He always was a hot head and in this Season there were some fairly direct hints at how he „changed“. There needs to be something building from the first three Episodes now that we more or less are back were we were in the middle of Episode 1 of this Season.

Sara (was that the other girls name?) is shaping up to be a real Ben. It´s a skill to do absolutely everything wrong. I wonder when they will offer us to get rid of her.

Kenny might have to wear an eye patch now just like another certain Walking Dead character. Just sayin

:P

S2E3

I was really miffed when they killed off the bad guy this quickly. Madsen was great in the role and I would've rather see them get hunted down by him and his cronies rather than have basically one episode with the guy. It just felt like they could've done more, but alas not. I hope they can do something next episode to win me over in that regard, because losing Madsen felt really gutting because like you said they could've elaborated a lot more.

Picked up season 2 today, just played episode 1, so spoilers ahoy for anyone not caught up that far:

• Fuck you dog, I just wanted to be friends :( This shit is why I'm a cat person!
  • I swear we already had angry pregnant woman with Christa, feels like a rehash, and I still don't like either of them. The fact she's obviously cheated on her other half makes me like her even less. I kept the info to myself and am hoping I'll get to make her look like a bitch later on when she has another go.
  • The other girl (Sam?) reminds me a lot of Clem. Told her dad she needs to grow up because I figure that's what my Lee eventually came around to with Clem, and it's kept her alive so far.
  • Saved Nick because Pete was already bitten, but he didn't seem pleased about it. Silly nob.

Saving episode two for tomorrow, but enjoying it so far.

• Like 1

I think you might wind up changing your mind about Rebecca.

spoilers for episodes 2/3/4 etc

The vibe I always got with Rebecca, especially once Carver was introduced, was less that she cheated on Alvin and more that Carver forced himself on her. She never explicitly says anything of the sort, but just the way she behaves makes me think that we're not supposed to think of Carver/Rebecca as a consensual thing.

That's just how I read it though.

Edited by Cloudy Rocker

Finished episode three of season two just now, random thoughts (spoilers for ep 2 and 3 ahoy):

• Carver was a bit disappointingly generic as a villain, I was hoping for more, but I was still glad to see him get his comeuppance.
  • Had Clem stick around and watch Carver's death out of dislike for the man and what he did to Kenny, plus I figured she'd learned from Lee to make sure that truly bad guys stay dead (I had him kill the cannibals on the dairy farm).
  • Getting really sick of managing to save people only for them to die literally the next episode because the writers were too lazy to give them a few more lines of dialogue in the next few eps (see Alvin in this particular case). Really discouraging me from getting attached to anyone I may save.
  • Enjoyed chapter three the most so far, actually felt like for the first time this season that I was constantly stressed about what was going on, worrying about what could happen (not to say other eps were bad, I just like that feeling of one screw up having some consequences).
  • Loved the final scene, started having flashbacks to Marsh House, and losing Carlos and having to chop off Sarita's arm were great ways to finish it.
  • Intrigued about this new lady (Jane?), seems like the next episode is going to have a lot of the group questioning whether Clem is turning into a little psychopath.