Django Unchained

GoGo Yubari

I enjoyed it a lot. I don't think it's his best, but it's certainly better than some of the others he's done. Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson made the film for me, especially Jackson. I've never enjoyed a character's demise as much as I did his. The KKK scene was really good and broke it up a bit too. It probably went on a little too long in bits - the whole section of getting to Candieland, for example - but it was still a really good film. I didn't have any problems with the Tarantino cameo either, mainly because I didn't realise it was Tarantino until well in to the scene.

I did like the reference back to the Crazy 88 as well.

Went to see this yesterday and loved it. All the big actors really delivered. Waltz is a brilliant actor, Jamie Foxx really surprised me with how good he was, Di Caprio was great as ever, and Samuel L. Jackson was fantastic too. I thought the comedy really made it what it was, though. The KKK scene was hilarious.

I watched this on Friday night and I really enjoyed it. I'd say it was my favourite QT film since Jackie Brown.

It wasn't as wordy and dialogue driven as some of his other films, which was a nice change. Only gripe was the rap music that played during some scenes, it took me completely out of the film. But other than that, I loved it. Foxx was great, DiCaprio was better.

Really? I thought the soundtrack was incredible. It was refreshing than just all country like you get with most westerns (although I loved the Johnny Cash and Jim Croce songs). I lost my shit when Rick Ross started rapping on 100 Black Coffins.

The movie is instantly one of my all-time favorites. Tarantino's awesome, and Django was incredible. I liked Inglorious a lot, but I was blown away when I saw Django. Just an incredible cast, incredible movie. I was rolling at the KKK scene.

Did you not like Pulp Fiction? How can no one like Pulp Fiction!
I'd never seen it until about 2 years ago and I got told by about 5 people that it was the greatest thing ever relentlessly until I eventually got around to watching it... It was alright but I'd have probably liked it more had I not been told it was the best film ever so many times.

I enjoyed it a lot. I don't think it's his best, but it's certainly better than some of the others he's done. Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson made the film for me, especially Jackson. I've never enjoyed a character's demise as much as I did his. The KKK scene was really good and broke it up a bit too. It probably went on a little too long in bits - the whole section of getting to Candieland, for example - but it was still a really good film. I didn't have any problems with the Tarantino cameo either, mainly because I didn't realise it was Tarantino until well in to the scene.

I did like the reference back to the Crazy 88 as well.

It wasn't the KKK. They didn't exist before the Civil War. But that scene had my girlfriend and I in tears. I'm still laughing now thinking about it.

I've not seen many Tarantino films, this is probably the third and it's by far and away my favorite. I've only seen Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and this.

Christophe Waltz was the best thing about it for me, he was just so charmingly non threatening for a bounty hunter.