EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Doesn't matter really. He's featured in a storyline and has been on quite a few impacts. Needs to be on contract to be the most realistic.

• Like 1

Add Joey Ryan to TNA - Open Contract - Lower Midcard - Gimmick :That 70's Guy - Raise his Overness to 57

Lower Douglas Williams Overness to 72

Lower Hernandez's Overness to 70

Raise Jesse Sorensen's Overness to 55

Lower Tara's Overness to 69

When did Joey Ryan actually debut. He more or less shows up to mess with The Gut Checks.

As for overness, I think Douglas Williams should be lower than Hernandez.

I think Williams should be at 70 with Hernandez at 72 instead. With what happened on Impact this week, Hernandez may start to see a little more tv time.

As for Joey Ryan, it's pretty obvious he has a TNA contract with how they've been using him with the Gut Check segments. Saying Ryan shouldn't be on the roster because it isn't "official" is like saying that Matt Hardy shouldn't have been added to the WWE when we first started "crashing" RAW's to feud with Edge, or that MVP shouldn't have been in the WWE when he was a "free agent" that Teddy Long was trying to "sign". Point is, it's obvious he's got some sort of deal with TNA so add him in, end of story.

Guest Team 720

Add Joey Ryan to TNA - Open Contract - Lower Midcard - Gimmick :That 70's Guy - Raise his Overness to 57

Lower Douglas Williams Overness to 72

Lower Hernandez's Overness to 70

Raise Jesse Sorensen's Overness to 55

Lower Tara's Overness to 69

When did Joey Ryan actually debut. He more or less shows up to mess with The Gut Checks.

As for overness, I think Douglas Williams should be lower than Hernandez.

I think Williams should be at 70 with Hernandez at 72 instead. With what happened on Impact this week, Hernandez may start to see a little more tv time.

As for Joey Ryan, it's pretty obvious he has a TNA contract with how they've been using him with the Gut Check segments. Saying Ryan shouldn't be on the roster because it isn't "official" is like saying that Matt Hardy shouldn't have been added to the WWE when we first started "crashing" RAW's to feud with Edge, or that MVP shouldn't have been in the WWE when he was a "free agent" that Teddy Long was trying to "sign". Point is, it's obvious he's got some sort of deal with TNA so add him in, end of story.

Joey Ryan's WWE gimmick is not that 70's guy, I would say it is more so it is rebel.

Guest Team 720

Spoiler talking about a relationship that should be edited.

I would remove the Darren Young/Tamina love relationship and make it a friendship. In the past I said it not to be due to the fact of the pictures not being smoking guns but that was not the full truth to the reason. I did not want to say what I say right now because quite frankly this is not my business to name drop who I am linked to through relationships. Before we started dating, my now girlfriend mentioned she had an aunt in WWE but forgot who it was and remembered a few months later the night of WrestleMania XXVII that it was Tamina. My girlfriend (through he step dad) and Tamina are related via marriage which was the main reason why I did not say the relationship should be in the future. I was not sure if she was on the outs of the family or not, but I found a smoking gun to debunk that rumor. Tamina mentioned a "certain someone" made her a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers due to Troy Polamaru being on the team in the latest

so she should STILL be married into my girlfriend's extended family and NOT with D-Young. Through her step-dad, my girlfriend also is related to Troy.

Edited by Team 720

-Add Todd Hansen as an alter ego for Handsome Johnny. Add an inactive tag team called "After Hours Experience" with him and Beau Douglas. 1 exp. Add an inactive tag team called "Beauty and the Beast ECWA" with him and Glen Osbourne. 1 exp.

-Add Brian Jury as an alter ego for Brian Fury.

-Add Muscles Martino as an alter ego for Gino Martino

-Add Rylan Renoit as an alter ego for Julian Starr

-Add Guy With Red Hair and Simple Simon as alter egos for Psycho

-Add Dave Tombari as an alter ego for Tony Omega

-Add One Man Army and Logan Jones as alter egos for Matt Logan

Sorry for the off-topic post, but...

I have been doing updates every month since 2007 (with the exception of July 2010). That's 66 updates. I start new games constantly to get a look at the data after I have made updates/changes/etc. I just finished removing NWA East from the data and started a new game. I have probably started around 10,000 "new" games since starting updates. This is the first time I have EVER seen this:

PinkyBrain-EWR.jpg

-Bill

Yep, it happens from time to time. When there are a specific number of slots open in promotions, Pinky & The Brain will pop up and start their own promotions. Brain's usually global and I believe Pinky's starts out small. Just one of Ryland's "Easter eggs".

He knows how and why, he was just remarking about how it never happened despite starting a ton of new games. :lol:

Funny thing is, I just got it again... 2x in 3 days after not seeing it once in 5 1/2 years...

Maybe NWA East was the problem... :)

-Bill

On the next update, do you think we should add Dakota Darsow, Rashad Cameron (BLK Jeez), Sonjay Dutt, and Kenny King to the TNA roster on open contracts?

I would only add Kenny King and Sonjay Dutt. This week on Impact, Sting asked Aries to cut some of the X-Division talent and to name a number one contender for the X-Division Championship. Darsow and Cameron were the two superstars who Aries cut from the roster, which seems to have been TNA's way of writing them off tv. King is the number one contender which proves he'll be sticking around, and Sonjay was promised a future shot soon, so I would guess he's going to be staying in TNA as well.

Also, if he doesn't start appearing in Japan or any other indy promotion in the near future, I'd look in to actually adding Kenny King to a written TNA deal. It looks like he's going to be exclusively with the company going forward.

On the next update, do you think we should add Dakota Darsow, Rashad Cameron (BLK Jeez), Sonjay Dutt, and Kenny King to the TNA roster on open contracts?

I would only add Kenny King and Sonjay Dutt. This week on Impact, Sting asked Aries to cut some of the X-Division talent and to name a number one contender for the X-Division Championship. Darsow and Cameron were the two superstars who Aries cut from the roster, which seems to have been TNA's way of writing them off tv. King is the number one contender which proves he'll be sticking around, and Sonjay was promised a future shot soon, so I would guess he's going to be staying in TNA as well.

Austin Aries didn't "cut" any wrestlers from the roster. When a Champion is going to defend his/her title on Impact, They pick from a field of four and finally cut it down to the challenger. They have been doing it over the last several months.

Don't forget Pinky and the Brain can only show up if there are two empty promotion slots, and I believe for a lot of the time we've had 34 in, leaving only one free slot.

There have been 33 in for a while, leaving 2 open... Cutting NWA East dropped the total to 32... So, 3 open slots...

-Bill

Guest Team 720

Spoilers on WWE Developmental's "latest signings"

I am not sure if Johnny Gargano is working with this one, but after defending his Open the Freedom Gate title in DGUSA, he said he is not going to be leaving the indies. I am not sure if that was a work or a shoot. Perhaps we'll know after tonight.

Sara Del Ray is working CHIKARA tonight and an ROH show next month so I would keep her out of WWE for the time being.

Matt Taven is still the CW New England champion so I am guessing he could drop it next month. I'll wait for him to drop the title next month before adding him to WWE.

PAC is completely done with Dragon Gate (and DGUSA) so he SHOULD be added to WWE for next month. Dragon Gate has vacated the Open The Triangle Gate title which PAC held with Doi and Yoshino.

Rarely used TNA wrestler Mark Haskins recently got engaged to fellow British wrestler Vicky Skeeles. Skeeles was briefly under developmental contract to WWE in 2010.

Rename Verity Thomas (old FCW name) to Vicky Skeeles. Add a love relationship with Mark Haskins.

--

Tick shooting for Jake Carter.

Add the tag team of Brad Maddox and Rick Victor with 1 EXP. They are the new FCW Tag Team Champions.