EWBFF JaMarcus Russell League

Maxx

And we'll round it out with Dragsy getting the Cincinnati Bengals Defense

We're done! Outstanding work everyone besides DYSI.

You're all now free to go and troll the other league's draft thread, because those guys are slow.

It's easy to be fast when the commish is autopicking for two-thirds of the teams, and DMN is autopicking everyone within an hour of California :P

Neither of those things happened?

It's easy to be fast when the commish is autopicking for two-thirds of the teams, and DMN is autopicking everyone within an hour of California :P

Yeah, this didn't happen. And people knew the deadlines. If they didn't want players getting autopicked, they should've sent lists. Simple as.

Neither of those things happened?

Precisely how many tongue-poking-out-faces did I need to make before it was clear i'm just getting in a pre-emptive strike on the "troll the other team's draft thread" front?

I am well aware none of these things happened.