EWBFF Reggie "619" Bush Legacy League 2023

Maxx

I had a similar thing in the finals of my other league.  Had I played James Conner I would’ve won but barely.

But in this case it didn’t really bother me, because I was never seriously considering starting Conner in that matchup when I had 3 other choices that felt clearly better.  If it was an actual toss-up I’d have been a bit more mad.

The much bigger issue was everyone else scoring under projections.  When your highest scoring player is your kicker it’s just one of those days.

I did not go into this season expecting to win. Figured I was still one or two years away, especially with the way Allen was playing to start the year. Extremely happy to be in this spot and I look forward to repeating next year.

5 hours ago, Busch Wyatt said:

I had a similar thing in the finals of my other league.  Had I played James Conner I would’ve won but barely.

But in this case it didn’t really bother me, because I was never seriously considering starting Conner in that matchup when I had 3 other choices that felt clearly better.  If it was an actual toss-up I’d have been a bit more mad.

The much bigger issue was everyone else scoring under projections.  When your highest scoring player is your kicker it’s just one of those days.

Came down to picking between White, Ford, and Etienne for the last RB spot and I went with the worst choice. Fortunately even if I had gone with the best choice I still would've lost because no way was I benching Chase in favor of Flowers. Congrats @Pooker on a well-deserved championship.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Came down to picking between White, Ford, and Etienne for the last RB spot and I went with the worst choice. Fortunately even if I had gone with the best choice I still would've lost because no way was I benching Chase in favor of Flowers. Congrats @Pooker on a well-deserved championship.

In my league I really had zero hesitation with starting White.  He's been one of the best RBs in fantasy over the last month and a half.  I had him and Evans on the same team, never imagined the Baker Mayfield-led Bucs would've gotten me into the title game in the first place.

My bigger problem was that I had Mixon and Elliott as my RB2 choice (there's no flex in this league, sadly) and both felt like better plays over Conner.  Mixon because he's gonna get a safe amount of work in a close game (which I wasn't sure would happen...silly me thinking the Chiefs could finally have an offensive blowout).  Zeke because the Pats offense has little else but to just give him volume.  I thought Eagles/Cards could've been a blowout with Kyler having to throw more.

Ah well.  The guy who really screwed me in multiple leagues was Diggs.  Total disappearing act in the last month.

The result of this year was terrible. Does nobody like a Cinderella story? I went from bottom of the league to the top and I then have to end up with 4th place? Disastrous. Really makes the league look bad. 

But congrats to @Pooker!

45 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Thank you. I tried not to tinker with my lineup too much and over think things.

@Busch WyattI hear you on Diggs. Kept wanting to take him out in another league, but had trouble because I kept expecting him to go off. So frustrating this year.

Thanks @LL!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Someone please remind me to add another flex spot 

Who cares? The league is tarnished. Merge it with B League.