EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

7 sacks make Rob Ryan swear with glee.

35-19 win over the Bucs, Romo only threw the 1 pick with 4 TDs this week, 3 going to Bryant along with 150 yards receiving. Chad Johnson had a 40+ yard score on his debut too. Still can't run though, Murray's averaging about 2.5 yards a carry I think.

Also, trade deadline is like Week 9 from now on in real NFL <_<

Something odd about whoever is playing the Packers....

week 1

52-13

week 2

59-10

week 3

66-0

I don't know that just seems off.

Hmm. Greg Jennings is averaging 200+ yards receiving per game as well. Where can I put a bet on them winning the Super Bowl this season?

Edited by Super Daws

I shall get my game in now and are you guys certain you don't want Kevin Kolb? He's good at taking sacks and getting himself hurt.

EDIT: I'll have to get it in later as my game kept lagging horribly.

Edited by syck

Hmm. Greg Jennings is averaging 200+ yards receiving per game as well. Where can I put a bet on them winning the Super Bowl this season?

That's what happens when you put the team on your back, for Madden.

Jason Campbell's available if you're sick of Kolb >_>

I honestly didn't even want Campbell, I just want to get rid of Kolb.

Someone give me a QB better than McCoy/Weeden for not very much. Like lower round draft picks or something. Please and thank you. :)

He's not really better than McCoy or Weeden, but Kolb is all yours for a sixth or seventh round draft pick.

I really want to get rid of Kolb.

Can someone explain to me what I am supposed to do with my xp? I get it when I'm a player, but why do I care if the Punter retires or not?

The best thing to do would be to save it until you can get the better stuff like getting QBs to sign for cheaper/not retire, more scouting points and all that jazz.

Edited by syck