Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

And it looks like Juice has Gemma now. It most likely makes me a bad person, but I was rooting for Juice to just kill her and get it over with. I think that would make things a lot more interesting, but what do I know?

I think he's going to try to use her to get credit back with the club, which is going to backfire and Jax is still going to kill him.

Watching last night, I realised they're missing out on a great show "Uncer: The Man Cancer Forgot".

Nah, its been brought up

When the new sheriff offers him a spot as an adviser or whatever, she makes a point of saying it comes with benefits including health insurance

Watching last night, I realised they're missing out on a great show "Uncer: The Man Cancer Forgot".

Nah, its been brought up

When the new sheriff offers him a spot as an adviser or whatever, she makes a point of saying it comes with benefits including health insurance

Yeah, I think it's more in his acting that we're supposed to see him slowly wearing down more than them actually talking about it. His whole demeanor continues to show that he's becoming weaker and weaker. Of course that could just be age and I'm reading too much into it.

For a minute I was excited that this was going to become the Juice & Nero Power Hour but my dreams were dashed.

From the previews it looks like Juice may be sticking around another few episodes yet, though. I'm kind of hoping they don't do "here do a bunch of bad shit to get back into our good graces" again, but that's what it looked like.

And oh shit! The wheels are turning in Nero's head. I think he's starting to figure out what happened.

UNCOMFORTABLE RACISM ALERT

Grim Bastards though :wub:

Also man for as much shit as this show rightfully gets sometimes, the one thing you have to give them is that they can always do a really killer action set piece.

I'm guessing Juice is NOT going to tell Jax. Just too obvious from that teaser. I'm thinking Jax is going to find out from Gemma. I'm also calling Unser figuring it all out and threatening to tell Jax only to get killed by Gemma. Also, guessing that Juice is going to volunteer to take the heat off the club by shooting up the cops bikes and getting either killed or put in jail for the murder of that cop. Once inside, the Aryan's set up Lin for Juice to kill.

I though last night's episode was okay but overall kind of a filler. After last weeks crazy cliffhanger, they just took it nowhere. I don't get it. I'm hoping Sutter does something nuts and pulls a Season 3 finale where everything just kind of falls into place in the end.

Yeah, the biggest problem with the episode was that it was a 90 minute table setting episode. About 30 minutes in I paused the recording thinking that it was closer to 55-60 minutes in, and was surprised when I found out that I was just over the 30 minute mark. I think one of my biggest problems with this show, in general, is that you'll have a string of good / fun episodes, followed by one or two really dull, slow-moving ones meant to set things up for later on. It can be a drag.

Yes was definitely more of a table setting episode this week. Can tell a lot will be upcoming though