Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

Whats wrong with Wendy?

I have a hard time getting behind pregnant junkies.

Wendy can fuck off. Nero is basically the only redeeming character on this show now and even he's getting sucked back into the street life.

Well....alright then.

She hasn't really been evil like everybody else, and I'm a fan of somebody that can straighten themself out.

VP echos how I feel about her. She's straightened herself out, has shown genuine concern for the kids, and seems to be one of the few actual good hearted people on the show right now

• Like 1

Or..you know...motherly concern for her child...

So like.

Jax is playing everyone against each other, and I imagine that's going to backfire spectacularly. I'm just waiting for the blowback.

I did have two problems with this episode: one, why are Tyler and those Niners so willing to throw in with the Sons? That whole interaction where Jax tells Tyler what to do seemed so, so dumb. "Hey, what do we do, man?" "Be here at this club at this time and also don't question it. We're helping you set some guys up which means we totally won't do the same thing to you and your crew." "Okay, cool! Thanks! We bros! We cool!"

And two, of course new Sheriff lady is dirty because every single cop ever on this show is except maybe Roosevelt. It's way too convenient that they just go "Hey Chibs she liiiiikes you help us out" and she's all LET'S MEET. TWO GRAND? OKAY. I'LL HELP YOU GUYS. My hope is that she's setting them up and she's already informed the DA etc. that they're trying to buy her off and it's some sort of sting op, but knowing this show it'll just be "ah, yeah, she's a cop, therefore dirty".

Abel Teller is the worst actor in all the world of child actors. That's all I have to add. He grates on me.

I've been thinking that he's either just a bad child actor, or that the character of Abel is supposed to be vacant, maybe even slightly mentally handicapped.

So like.

Jax is playing everyone against each other, and I imagine that's going to backfire spectacularly. I'm just waiting for the blowback.

I did have two problems with this episode: one, why are Tyler and those Niners so willing to throw in with the Sons? That whole interaction where Jax tells Tyler what to do seemed so, so dumb. "Hey, what do we do, man?" "Be here at this club at this time and also don't question it. We're helping you set some guys up which means we totally won't do the same thing to you and your crew." "Okay, cool! Thanks! We bros! We cool!"

And two, of course new Sheriff lady is dirty because every single cop ever on this show is except maybe Roosevelt. It's way too convenient that they just go "Hey Chibs she liiiiikes you help us out" and she's all LET'S MEET. TWO GRAND? OKAY. I'LL HELP YOU GUYS. My hope is that she's setting them up and she's already informed the DA etc. that they're trying to buy her off and it's some sort of sting op, but knowing this show it'll just be "ah, yeah, she's a cop, therefore dirty".

I'm pretty sure it's more than just "lol, dirty cop." It's probably be something linear like an unknown sister to Tara or something along those lines, but I have a feeling there is more to it than we're getting at this time.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure she's just playing the club. Which seems a bit out of character, given that they're usually pretty on top of that stuff. Then again, it's Jax who always seems to really see any sort of underlying truth to people's actions. And he's currently in unhinged bro strut nostril snarl mode, so he isn't thinking straight.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure she's just playing the club. Which seems a bit out of character, given that they're usually pretty on top of that stuff. Then again, it's Jax who always seems to really see any sort of underlying truth to people's actions. And he's currently in unhinged bro strut nostril snarl mode, so he isn't thinking straight.

And it's about to get even worse :(

Did anyone else crack up at Gemma claiming that Abel was just like his Daddy? I wonder if they're trying to pass off the blank expression as someone without a conscience of something. I guess when you can't get the kid to act then you work with what you have.

Who cares, VenusXTig 4ever.

http://mattyberninger.tumblr.com/post/98875155255

:wub:

I'm still looking for a .gif of their kiss.

• Like 1

So like

The most range Abel's showed ever. This makes me think that it's intentional that he's kind of an emotionless robot, though. He's only four or five and already fucked up beyond repair by what he's gone through, I think that's the point that Sutter's trying to get across. Unfortunately, it comes across a lot more as "child actor can't act".

And it looks like Juice has Gemma now. It most likely makes me a bad person, but I was rooting for Juice to just kill her and get it over with. I think that would make things a lot more interesting, but what do I know?

EDIT: Also, this was probably the weakest episode so far of this season I think. It really felt like a "going through the motions" episode, despite the fact that the DirecTV description for it was "something something blah blah VIOLENCE at Stockton Ports". It wound up being kind of clunky and not nearly as interesting as the past 4 episodes. For a show that's in its final season, you'd think it wouldn't feel so much like it was just going through the motions. I'm hoping for a ramp up in the coming weeks with some real stakes at hand.

Also, correction on my previous statement on how I only wanted Chibbs, tig and Uncer to live....I forgot to include Chuckie