Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

Jimmy Smits is still fantastic. The optimist in me wants for things with Juice to turn out alright, but given their past track record with moral centers (Opie), well..

Jimmy Smits is still fantastic. The optimist in me wants for things with Juice to turn out alright, but given their past track record with moral centers (Opie), well..

Don't wanna be a downer about Juice...but...

The actor who plays him has said he's moving back to New York and its believes he's going to be killed off

Holy fuck Gemma!

Holy shit Juice!

Also, they need to finally close this whole homeless woman thing...

Count me on Team Chibs as well. Hell, if anyone should get a spinoff it's him.

Holy fuck that was an overlong clumsy stupid mess. I had seriously turned the corner on this show after Crazy Donal Logue died and then... jeez. Wow. For the love of god, someone give Kurt Sutter an editor.

EDIT: In order to say a positive thing, the Jax/Tyne scene was great.

That voiceover at the beginning was pretty hilariously corny. Also

ROCKMOND DUNBAR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maggie Siff was really good in that scene at the park. Also jesus christ, the violence.

EDIT: I didn't hate this nearly as much as the guy who reviewed it on AVC did, but I do have to admit there were some pretty stupid decisions and some really hamfisted acting. Overall, if I were ranking seasons of the show this season would probably be at the bottom. It's not been an outright bad season, but it's been a lot weaker.

The optimist in me is all "well maybe season 7 will be better", but the pessimist, well.. I'm afraid it'll go even more off the rails. I don't want season 7 to be a repeat of the final season of Dexter, that's for sure.

Juice killing off Eli!? Really SOA?

Really? Oh fuck that.

But all in all - yeah. Meh. I don't necessarily like where everything is going for the final season. Heck, I don't even really care about the main storyline of 'who is becoming like who' and what not - I just like watching the show when it's interesting and as 'interesting' as the show tonight was... it wasn't in the right way for me.

That ending scene with Jax was absolutely gut wrenching.

Tara dying is a lot like Opie for me. I don't like it, but I'm curious to see where this leadsJax, since the story is about his path, after all. I'm wondering if that was Juice's way of earning back into the club, or if he wanted to frame Jax for a double murder.

Also, I'm wondering if Gemma doesn't run to Unser because he's all she has left, and never tells him, or if she tells him right away. She looked guilty as fuck there, but I can see her covering and Unser finding out later, then wrestling with what to do.

Edited by EndOfAnEra