Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

I'm liking it a lot more lately, and I'm probably going to adore next week's episode because I adore heists/prison breaks/etc.

But yeah, Since Toric's death it's gotten better. One thing rubs me wrong though:

I feel like I'm supposed to be on Gemma's side in the whole custody battle thing but I am most certainly not. Gemma's the same woman who okayed her husband's murder, but oh man, faking a miscarriage is not cool. Per-lease.

If anything, I feel more for Wendy - being used by two different people, for their own gain, with no thought given to what it may do to her.

"You know, Tara, Jax really hates people who betray him. He never ever forgives them. They're the worst." ~ Gemma Teller, who was complicit in the death of Jax's father and lied to him about it and has generally been a horrifically bad person for the entire run of the series.

• Like 2

I guess she's banking on Clay never telling him. At this point, aren't she and Clay the only two people who know what really went down? And Nero, kinda, even though she omitted some details.

Speaking of Clay

I guess he's going to die next week, right? Or he at least thinks so, what with the whole "see you on the other side" thing he said to Gemma during that prison visit. I don't want to lose you yet, Ron Perlman!

I can't see him dying. He's taken a back seat in recent seasons for a reason... the whole series is building up to his ultimate final battle with Jax.

At this point, the people shitting on this show consistently are doing so because they want to, not because they're being given a legitimate reason.

I guess she's banking on Clay never telling him. At this point, aren't she and Clay the only two people who know what really went down? And Nero, kinda, even though she omitted some details.

Speaking of Clay

I guess he's going to die next week, right? Or he at least thinks so, what with the whole "see you on the other side" thing he said to Gemma during that prison visit. I don't want to lose you yet, Ron Perlman!

My wife explained this to me because I didn't get it either but...

She suggested they are going to break him out of the prison truck and he is going to change his identity. This way he can continue doing business with the Irish, it also explains why he signed everything to Gemma. "I can't file for divorce after this" because Clay Marrow will no longer exist.

I have to agree though that this season has been awesome since heroin cop left the show. I was really fucking close to quitting also but I'm glad I didn't, this has been better than last season.

Hoooooooly shit. I mean, I probably should have seen some of that coming, but hoooooooly shit.

Also, man, remember what I was saying about Ron Perlman last week? That still stands. What a fantastic actor.

• Like 2

Hoooooooly shit. I mean, I probably should have seen some of that coming, but hoooooooly shit.

Also, man, remember what I was saying about Ron Perlman last week? That still stands. What a fantastic actor.

Really.

His entire scene..wow. The lead up to it, the look on his face, trying to hide the fear. I never expected Clay to buy it yet. Since there is still one season left, I expected Clay to get killed off next season. I was really afraid Bobby was going to die. Tara said it perfectly though "Clay should've died years ago"

But yea, I'm gonna miss Ron Perlman on my screen every week now...

I will say that this show still suffers from the same thing that it has from the start - and that's the idea that I can't trust a single thing that any of the people in it are saying, because it's either going to turn out to be untrue (with or without a proper motivation), misleading or something else of the sort. It's kind of a trope with this sort of show but when it happens so much that I don't bother getting invested because I'm waiting for the REAL story to come out two to three episodes later... eh.

Not a huge issue but one that gets to me. I'm sure I'd LOATHE it if I was waiting week to week.

I'm on episode 9

Jax figured out what Tara is up to, Gemma handled herself in a bit of a less violent fashion dealing with the hotel administrator and tricked her in a mind game which was pretty awesome, and it was probably everyone's reaction to the stuff that Gemma had done for the club that turned it around for me I guess. I figure at the start I guessed that Tara was just trying to get the kids away from Gemma but she's trying to cut and run entirely apparently.

Which I should probably be sympathizing with. But eh.