Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

I see Jax dying the same way his father died, riding the same bike he was riding. I've had the thought in my head that he'd kill himself like his dad did, but after the talk of Able being fucked up over Tara, i'd doubt he'd do it. I don't really know whats going to happen, but I doubt Gemma will end up dead, which is a shame. This past episode was just incredible from start to finish. Amazing performances from everyone. I hate when shows take breaks but at least its only a week as opposed to 2 months ala Walking Dead.

He still doesn't believe that his dad committed suicide, right?

Wasn't that talk with Jury the first time that came up too? And he dismissed Jury because he thought he was the rat. By the way, the rat being Barosky is kind of a letdown. I mean, I guess it makes sense because he's a greedy slimeball, but he's another one of those "whooptifuckingdo" characters, where it's hardly going to have any real emotional impact on anyone in the club. You're telling me the crooked cop the Sons got in bed with turned out to be crooked? Shocking.

I don't see how he'll know either. Unless they pull some 'Tara made copies of the letters and hid them' bs, which I hope they don't. Nobody else knows and I don't see Gemme putting that out there. I hope it does come out, as his fathers death was the catalyst for the entire series.

I don't see how he'll know either. Unless they pull some 'Tara made copies of the letters and hid them' bs, which I hope they don't. Nobody else knows and I don't see Gemme putting that out there. I hope it does come out, as his fathers death was the catalyst for the entire series.

Why? Given what Tara knew about Gemma, that actually sounds like a smart and reasonable thing to do

Because there was another 2 seasons in between that where nothing was ever mentioned. Why would Tara never say anything about them? Especially when she wanted to leave last season? It makes no sense and it would just be thrown in at the last second to take the easy way out.

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently Sutter decided to jam EVERYTHING in this episode instead of spreading it out over the season like, ya know, a good writer would do. There were a few things he wrapped up that could've been done much earlier, much like the show itself.

That being said.. it was a great episode but I feel like the series finale will be such a letdown.

Edited by punky
  • Like 1

http://www.avclub.com/article/sons-anarchy-auctions-props-costumes-online-212488

"Its not about saving Gemma, its about saving Jax" GODDAMMIT IF SHE F'ING LIVES!!!

Edit: Ok, I should really watch the full episode before commenting...

Man this episode was intense.

Awesome cameo's from Michael Chiklis, Robert Patrick and Charisma Carpenter

So I'm assuming the unwritten by law has something to do with Chibs taking over as President.

I think people might get their hopes of Nero surviving at least.

*reads spoiler, sets DVR for Sons of Anarchy, stares in abject horror at the episode length*

While every episode this season has been pretty over-long, if it's the same thing my DVR does it automatically records Anarchy Afterword right after the episode. I have no idea why, but DirecTV's guide doesn't count it as a separate show.

So this episode!

Juice bites it, but at least has.. some say in it, I guess? I love Theo Rossi to death and I like Juice as a character, but he should have taken a bullet or a knife or something ages ago. Kind of overdue. At least he got to keep helping the club by letting Tully take care of him instead of letting the Chinese or anyone else do it first.

The stuff with Gemma and Jax at her dad's house was probably my favorite bit of the episode. Especially Gemma essentially talking Jax through killing her. "It's who we are, sweetheart."

Did not expect Unser to get a bullet in the chest for his troubles, but I had already kind of figured that this was a suicide run for Jax anyway. He knows how the mayhem vote's going to go, and he's just getting his ducks in a row and setting things up for his successor. Like most people, my assumption is that the unwritten bylaw has to do with Chibs. Maybe something like "a foreigner can't be president" or something like that.

I didn't even recognize Michael Chiklis as Milo. Good turn there.

Man this episode was intense.

Awesome cameo's from Michael Chiklis, Robert Patrick and Charisma Carpenter

So I'm assuming the unwritten by law has something to do with Chibs taking over as President.

I think people might get their hopes of Nero surviving at least.

The bylaw:

blacks in the club?

.. that's actually a really good shout, especially given recent events.

What with Jax working so closely with the Niners and the Grim Bastards this season.