Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

Yea, thats what I'm thinking too, especially with how he was talking about patching over the Grim Bastards

Well there was a picture that leaked a few months back that showed

Jax without his kut or SONS rings, riding JTs panhead

RE: Lint's spoiler

If we get some goobery sappy ending where Jax lives happily ever after after everything he's done, then man, fuck this show. I reallllllllly hope that doesn't happen. Like I said, everything leading up to Gemma's murder seems like a suicide run where he's just getting everything in order. After that it'd make no sense for him to live, but this is the same show where he always comes up with some grand Machiavellian plot to pull his and the club's ass out of the fire, so ugh it could feasibly happen.

Also, I really hope the finale explains the homeless woman finally

I think at this point the homeless woman is just like a ghost of the Teller family? Maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get an explanation. But if we see her in the finale I'm assuming it's a hint Jax will die.

Well we saw her in this last episode, and someone else outside of Jax or Gemma interacted with her

Yea, thats what I'm thinking too, especially with how he was talking about patching over the Grim Bastards

Same thing I was thinking as well. I read somewhere on some random wiki page that it was a bylaw, but it wasn't exactly a great source. I still think there might be a different rat other than Baroski, but not sure right now. Is August Marks still something to wrap as well? I thought he was supposed to make bail shortly after getting arrested, but there has been so much other shit going on it's hard to keep track. Anybody notice that Tyler seemed to be a little angry with Jax this time around, as if he was getting sick of being an errand boy? Wonder if he has other motives going on.

The Chibs shout isn't a bad one either for the unwritten bylaw. Somebody suggest that possibly, the VP of the Indian Springs chapter of SOA could be the rat, just judging by his facial expression when Jax met with the Indian Springs guys about killing Jury. Might be a possibility to keep Jax alive if that comes out, who knows? Like I said, I just hope Wendy, Nero, and the boys get to the farm and away from the bullshit.

So...tempted...to...click...

What was the spoiler? Tag it obviously

I believe it goes like this:

Jax kills himself by driving headlong into the wall that his dad died at or something. Chibs takes over the club. Wendy and Nero take the kids.

I wouldn't. If you actually care about the show just wait

oh I'm tempted but I won't. I didn't devote how many years of my life to a show justto have it spoiled 3 days before it ends

That last episode and the weird fucking culture of this show.

The place I go for recaps has polls and it's fucking insane. It kind of irks me and makes me feel gross about people who can STILL be one hundred percent behind Jax when he's far from anything that anyone should aspire to be or want their life story to read. But hey, he takes his shirt off sometimes and brotherhood and stuff.

This whole series in general is just leaving a bad taste in my mouth these last few seasons.

That last episode and the weird fucking culture of this show.

The place I go for recaps has polls and it's fucking insane. It kind of irks me and makes me feel gross about people who can STILL be one hundred percent behind Jax when he's far from anything that anyone should aspire to be or want their life story to read. But hey, he takes his shirt off sometimes and brotherhood and stuff.

This whole series in general is just leaving a bad taste in my mouth these last few seasons.

I'm not sure how you started watching a show about a violent biker gang and expected something different? It's something I've never understood about the people who use that as a reason for not liking the show. If you don't like it, that's fine but to watch it for 3 or 4 seasons and then all of a sudden get outraged because the show is portraying exactly what it should be is crazy.

• Like 2