THE EWB FIFA 13 LEAGUE (XBOXERS)

Sam

If you're still accepting sign ups I should be good for it. I've never played a previous football game online so I may get smashed - but I just renewed Live so I'm good to go. Not sure I have a working headset to use though if that's a problem?

I'll mainly be available after 7pm (UK time), slightly earlier on weekends and very rarely during the odd day. My GT is K Dawwwg90 (don't ask). I share it with my girlfriend - that's why the avatar is in a dress and heels. Honest :shifty:

Regardless of if were not doing signups anymore, feel free to add me for games whenever I'm online. Looking to build up a friends list of people to play against.

Yeh that's fine, if you want in for this week you can play against Gazz and Cymru can lose his default loss as a result.

No problem, if you need an extension to the deadline just drop me a message.

Cyrmuu and LL I won't be scheduling you fixtures this week, let me know when you get the game and I'll schedule them in again :)

just lost 3-1 to Dan, he scored his 3 first shots, I got in the game late in the second half. Second half was nice to watch with attacking on both sides. Must say I hate that fifa bug/glitch were you don't see anything on your screen except for the the game itself. No Radar and no scorebord. I was not knowing where to pass and which minute it was, but I do know that Dan deserved the win. Better luck next time

So the Spanish Inquisition is over and 9 to 5 is the man sat top of the league, it's very early days mind so let's not get too excited!

WEEK ONE RESULTS

Larz 1 Vs 3 Dan

Kaney 1 Vs 1 Myke

Gazz 3 Vs 0 Cymru - Default win as Cymru doesn't have the game!

Davemarrio 3 Vs 1 Ellis

Ryan 3 Vs 3 Spee

9 to 5 4 Vs 0 Sara

Rocksta Vs Summers (Match postponed as Summ's little fella was ill, please play the match when you can!)

This week we'll be going biblical and thinking about the importance of loving our neighbours. Slightly different format this week in that you choose the fixture you want!

Week Two - LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR

Manchester City Vs Manchester United

Kaizer Chiefs Vs Orlando Pirates

SK Rapid Vien Vs FK Austria Vien

Inter Milan Vs AC Milan

Sporting Lisbon Vs Benfica

Guadalajara Vs Atlas

Boca Juniors Vs River Plate

--------

Rocksta Vs Sara

Gazz Vs Summers

Myke Vs Ellis

Larz Vs Kaney

9 to 5 Vs Davemarrio

ZJ Penn Vs Ryan

Spee Vs Dan

LL and Cymru sit out this week as they don't have the game yet! If anyone else wants to join let me know!

DEADLINE OF SUNDAY 14TH OCTOBER. POINT PENALTIES UNLESS A REASON IS GIVEN FOR THE FIXTURE NOT BEING PLAYED!

Edited by Sam

In that case, I'm striking ZJ's 3-0 win that we just played due to Sam beating me to it and unplayable lag for me for all 3 goals.