EWR 2013 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

In my opinion, tratus never was a godd wrestler, but that's another debate.

And don't forget thta the Divas aren't signed because they can wrestle, they are signed because they are godd looking, unlike someone like Angle, who has just a little gold medal in real wrestling, even if it's not all, it helps to be a godd wrestler.

But, honestly, let's stop the debate, whe have all differente posiiton, and no one is going to agree with the other, so let's bury the War Axe, and in order to know if Bill will agree to decrease the Divas stats or not.

In my opinion, tratus never was a godd wrestler, but that's another debate.

And don't forget thta the Divas aren't signed because they can wrestle, they are signed because they are godd looking, unlike someone like Angle, who has just a little gold medal in real wrestling, even if it's not all, it helps to be a godd wrestler.

But, honestly, let's stop the debate, whe have all differente posiiton, and no one is going to agree with the other, so let's bury the War Axe, and in order to know if Bill will agree to decrease the Divas stats or not.

"tratus was never a godd wrestler"? Trish is probably the best example of someone that the WWE hired as a model and went on to become a more than solid in-ring talent.

The Great Khali, prior to recent months when his knees have started to give up on him, is fantastic at what he does. He doesn't need to have a lengthy exchange of holds and counterholds, or bust out a Hurricanrana every now and then because it wouldn't make sense. He's a consummate big man.

As for Kelly Kelly being "afraid of the ring ropes", that's fucking hilarious. Kelly's not great, but she's been one half of a whole bunch of memorable Divas matches.

Again, you seem to be ignoring the fact that WWE have employed a lot of talented female wrestlers. You say that wrestlers like Kelly Kelly "learn nothing from working with Alicia Fox every night", what about the months she spent wrestling Beth Phoenix and Natalya every month?

The TNA Knock-Outs division is, by and large, even worse than the Divas division. And I could name you a ton of Japanese and indie women wrestlers who are worse than the majority of WWE "Divas". Wrestling for SHIMMER, or wrestling in Japan, doesn't automatically make you a good wrestler any more than wrestling for WWE automatically makes you a bad one.

The WWE Divas, and the male wrestlers you mentioned, are nowhere near the "worst wrestlers in the world", and that suggestion is laughable enough to completely invalidate any other point you're struggling to make.

Are you kidding me? The Great Khali is fantastic in what he does? He even don't know what he does. Now I can't take you seriously anymore. Show me just one "memorable Divas match" with Kelly². A single Match with no botch. I think you just don't see the botches.

How often is Stratus in this video?

Edited by MaSc

The Great Khali, prior to recent months when his knees have started to give up on him, is fantastic at what he does. He doesn't need to have a lengthy exchange of holds and counterholds, or bust out a Hurricanrana every now and then because it wouldn't make sense. He's a consummate big man.

As for Kelly Kelly being "afraid of the ring ropes", that's fucking hilarious. Kelly's not great, but she's been one half of a whole bunch of memorable Divas matches.

Again, you seem to be ignoring the fact that WWE have employed a lot of talented female wrestlers. You say that wrestlers like Kelly Kelly "learn nothing from working with Alicia Fox every night", what about the months she spent wrestling Beth Phoenix and Natalya every month?

The TNA Knock-Outs division is, by and large, even worse than the Divas division. And I could name you a ton of Japanese and indie women wrestlers who are worse than the majority of WWE "Divas". Wrestling for SHIMMER, or wrestling in Japan, doesn't automatically make you a good wrestler any more than wrestling for WWE automatically makes you a bad one.

The WWE Divas, and the male wrestlers you mentioned, are nowhere near the "worst wrestlers in the world", and that suggestion is laughable enough to completely invalidate any other point you're struggling to make.

Are you kidding me? The Great Khali is fantastic in what he does? He even don't know what he does. Now I can't take you seriously anymore. Show me just one "memorable Divas match" with Kelly². A single Match with no botch. I think you just don't see the botches.

Oh yeah, I'm sure WWE would hire someone who doesn't know what the hell he is doing, and give him a monster push upon debuting which involved a pinfall victory over the GODDAMN UNDERTAKER of all people.

Here... I realise this is your first day here so allow me to be of help.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/index.php?/forum/14-the-homogenous-circle-jerk/ - This is where wrestling discussions happen. In there you can start any thread and debate whatever you like.

- In this thread you can post as many wrestling videos as you want. Memorable matches. Diva botches. Whatever you want to post.

- This thread is open for any wrestling related discussion. Feel free to partake in the Great Diva Debate in there.

Of course there's always the fact that you can start up a new thread and I will gladly partake in it and engage you in there.

But THIS very thread is to discuss the update. We get it, you hate the Divas, you disagree with what was mention and you stated it. Others, myself included, have stated otherwise. That's all fine and dandy but at the end of the day Bill will decide what to do with what was suggested. And that's that.

Now do us all a favor and stop clogging up this thread to "prove" your point. Thanks!

• Like 1

WWE: Stupid suggestion, but it seems like Brodus Clay & Tensai are becoming a tag team after that pathetic Dance-Off Competition during RAW Roulette in Las Vegas.

Bleacher Report: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1506421-wwe-raw-dance-off-should-lead-to-brodus-clay-and-tensai-forming-a-tag-team

And even if it was added, what the hell would the tag team be named? Brodus & Tensai is a little too general. I saw a post from a wrestling writer (for any of you who read his articles, it's John Canton of TJRWrestling.com) complaining about this and people were adding to the fire with potential names: Brosai, The Fat Boys and DinoMight.

Worth a shot? Scrap it? I'm open to interpretation and comments here. Been playing for a couple of years and just now using the forum. #ForumNoobStatus

WWE: Stupid suggestion, but it seems like Brodus Clay & Tensai are becoming a tag team after that pathetic Dance-Off Competition during RAW Roulette in Las Vegas.

Bleacher Report: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1506421-wwe-raw-dance-off-should-lead-to-brodus-clay-and-tensai-forming-a-tag-team

And even if it was added, what the hell would the tag team be named? Brodus & Tensai is a little too general. I saw a post from a wrestling writer (for any of you who read his articles, it's John Canton of TJRWrestling.com) complaining about this and people were adding to the fire with potential names: Brosai, The Fat Boys and DinoMight.

Worth a shot? Scrap it? I'm open to interpretation and comments here. Been playing for a couple of years and just now using the forum. #ForumNoobStatus

Have they actually teamed up for a match yet? I know they seem to be friends now, but I haven't seen any matches where they teamed up (I haven't paid close attention this week). Until they do, specifically a televised match, I wouldn't add the team yet. Once they team on TV we can and then might figure out what their name might be. I'm do agree though we need to watch out for the team (unfortunately) as it seems inevitable.

In the same sense, has anyone suggested a tag team of Naomi and Cameron? They teamed up on Main Event on Wednesday. I admit they might already be in the game, I can't tell becuase my hard drive crashed so I lost everything. I might just wait until March to get a new download. Anyways, I'm not sure what you call the tag team, maybe the Funkadactyls?

Have they actually teamed up for a match yet? I know they seem to be friends now, but I haven't seen any matches where they teamed up (I haven't paid close attention this week). Until they do, specifically a televised match, I wouldn't add the team yet. Once they team on TV we can and then might figure out what their name might be. I'm do agree though we need to watch out for the team (unfortunately) as it seems inevitable.

In the same sense, has anyone suggested a tag team of Naomi and Cameron? They teamed up on Main Event on Wednesday. I admit they might already be in the game, I can't tell becuase my hard drive crashed so I lost everything. I might just wait until March to get a new download. Anyways, I'm not sure what you call the tag team, maybe the Funkadactyls?

It's still early February, so who knows? I agree on the Naomi/Cameron suggestion though......