The New Kit Thread

I love both Tottenham kits, particularly the home one. I think the grey is a nice change and it looks more silver in the promo shots too which would be a plus. I've always liked Under Armour stuff though.

Still not sure on the occasional random spike on the white stripes, but otherwise its nicer than I thought. It's on a maybe list behind the Star Trek away top, but as usual the actual naff Puma quality will have to viewed in person first, not paying £40 for something that'll fall to bits by the end of the season. I'd kill several people for Adidas back.

It's alright. I've always preferred the shirts that were black with white stripes rather than whit with black but it could be worse. I like the idea of the spikes but I don't get the point of the horozontal spike on the bottom left corner of it as you're looking at it, stands out like a sore thumb and looks like a tag has been ripped off or something. Can see it better in this one

newcastle-home-kit-2012-2013.jpg