2013 College Football Thread

HailtotheYo

Jesus this is going to be a long year.

Granted Eastern Washington is a really good FCS school and Vernon Adams had an insane game. But with that defensive effort/choke job - I'm not so optimistic now. Especially looking at the gauntlet at the end of the year: Stanford, USC, @Arizona St, Washington, @Oregon.

Tennessee may be playing Western Kentucky but man its been a good 1st Quarter

4 Turnovers and 24 Points plus a streak of Western Kentucky having 3 plays and 3 turnovers and looks like the Defense may not just be ran over but guess I will be missing this team when we get to the rest of the SEC like Alabama and LSU and all of them

I think Butch Jones is definitely the coach to help make them competitive in the SEC again.

But I wouldn't put too much stock into a beat down on Western Kentucky.

Butch is that guy best coach since Fulmer left

Your right but I enjoy a good Tennessee beatdown till they get to the meat of The SEC cause they may have a really good Offensive Line but I feel like they aint on that level yet

I think Butch Jones is definitely the coach to help make them competitive in the SEC again.

But I wouldn't put too much stock into a beat down on Western Kentucky.

Tennessee is my regional favorite, and they've looked pretty good thus far, but I can't help but feel they are going to get destroyed at Oregon next week.

Does Lane Kiffin have any other family members he can fire?

Lane Kiffin is seriously the worst head coach of the last twenty years. I hope he stays at USC for the next decade. He's Mack Brown of the West. Has all the talent in the world but can't develop or coach a team up if a gun was to his head.

Does Lane Kiffin have any other family members he can fire?

Lane Kiffin is seriously the worst head coach of the last twenty years. I hope he stays at USC for the next decade. He's Mack Brown of the West. Has all the talent in the world but can't develop or coach a team up if a gun was to his head.

Except for the part where Mack Brown rebuilt Texas, won a National Title, and reached another National Title game ... and before that built North Carolina into a school that didn't laugh at guys wanting to play anything other than basketball there (led them to the most successful era since the 40's and got the stadium renovated and expanded).