MTV VMAs

tristy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Survivor

What?!?! Lean Back was even better than Kayne West performance. Man, didn't you see the people? Even the artists were jumping and doing the dance. That was one of the best rap performances in the history of this awards.

The only good thing about MTV is Real World/Road Rules challenge, they haven't shown complete videos before midnight in like five years.

MTV 2 is better than MTV and they're getting worse with alot of shows being on instead of videos.

MTV has no redeeming qualities anymore... I cannot even remember their last entertaining moment. Mainly because I haven't watched the channel for more than five minutes in the last two years.

MTV 2... I was so excited when my cable provider finally picked it up, and then they started airing commercials. Then started putting other bullshit on there other than videos. And people keep eating the bullshit they're fed from this aging station. I long for the day when MTV becomes completely out of touch and dies.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Lean back had the biggest reaction so far tonight, Kanye had the best performance.

Headsprung is just plain garbage, LL went trash after about 7 or 8 albums. calling himself the G.O.A.T, fuckin retard.

who's this guy with makeup on?

MTV has no redeeming qualities anymore... I cannot even remember their last entertaining moment.  Mainly because I haven't watched the channel for more than five minutes in the last two years.

MTV 2... I was so excited when my cable provider finally picked it up, and then they started airing commercials.  Then started putting other bullshit on there other than videos.  And people keep eating the bullshit they're fed from this aging station.  I long for the day when MTV becomes completely out of touch and dies.

Sadly, MTV will never fall out of touch. They'll ride every fad that comes rolling along and never stop appealing to 12 year olds who are too stupid to decide for themselves what they like. That's the MTV generation for you, a bunch of brainless tools who like whatever they're fed the most.

Fuck music videos, go listen to the radio.

The only good thing about MTV is Real World/Road Rules challenge, they haven't shown complete videos before midnight in like five years.

MTV 2 is better than MTV and they're getting worse with alot of shows being on instead of videos.

MTV has no redeeming qualities anymore... I cannot even remember their last entertaining moment. Mainly because I haven't watched the channel for more than five minutes in the last two years.

MTV 2... I was so excited when my cable provider finally picked it up, and then they started airing commercials. Then started putting other bullshit on there other than videos. And people keep eating the bullshit they're fed from this aging station. I long for the day when MTV becomes completely out of touch and dies.