State of Decay

Gazz

Ed's cured!

Ed goes to check out new homesites!

Ed runs into a feral zombie hiding in the bushes!

Ed's dead!

Didn't get chance to play today and probably won't tomorrow either.

Fully expecting to switch it back on to find everyone dead. :/

Amazing. Do you know what I love about this game from what I have read/watched, is that you can't just go guns-a-blazing into zombies thinking that is a strategy that will lead to your survival. You see zombies around and you have to hide in a toilet to survive. Realism!

Entirely inaccurate. Although once I did alert a horde, mowed them down in my truck, but the truck got damaged and blew up, attracting two more hordes that nearly finished me off.

Didn't get chance to play today and probably won't tomorrow either.

Fully expecting to switch it back on to find everyone dead. :/

Devs have said your resources and influences will drain, but no one will die while you're away.

Fucking sucks. I pretty much stayed with Marcus all the time, got the achievement for fifty missions with one character even, moved home and was basically a zombie killing machine when I went to rescue someone, and a feral appeared. I've killed about half a dozen or so without any hassle at all but this time my machete just wasn't doing any damage at all, and the feral ate my Marcus. So angry now I have to start a character fresh and weak :(

The amount of times a missing survivor is cowering in the empty minimart over the street from my home base, with a completely clear run under the gaze of the watchtower to home, is somewhat annoying.

It's incredibly repetitive and the time constraints are really strict to the point I've found that I load up and we're short on resources, so I spend ages gathering them so I feel safe enough to go on the missions, but by the time I've caught up, the missions either time out or some home crisis has occurred and I end up needing to go scavenging again. It's really fun when you get into a groove and the ideas could turn into something really special if they had more time/budget to develop them.