I am a z-list Internet Critic, ask me anything!

Hobo

So, The Unemployed Historian is a year old this week. So, I figure, if anyone wants to ask a small time internet producer whose biggest claims to fame so far have been interviewing Lisa from The Room and a guest spot on video for That Guy With The Glasses.com.

Especially seeing as I'm editing a video which probably won't go up for a while so I'm not in any intense rush to finish it - ask questions and you shall get answers.

Two trains start from the same point and travel in the same direction. One leaves 48 minutes later, travels 10 miles per hour faster than the other, and overtakes the first train in 4 hours. What is the rate of each train?

• Like 1

Two trains start from the same point and travel in the same direction. One leaves 48 minutes later, travels 10 miles per hour faster than the other, and overtakes the first train in 4 hours. What is the rate of each train?

The speed of the first train is 50 mph, while the speed of the second train is 60 mph.

• Like 1

Your response should've been: "Because it's awesome, m8. Fuck off, Andy."

Soz, I don't speak metalman fluently. :-/

Which Internet critic are you currently fucking? Totes more important than the reviews.

What's most important is how who I am currently fucking effects my continuity. Am I fucking them in character? Are they in character while we're fucking?

And most importantly how is all this perceived on tumblr?

So in short, The Irate Gamer.

• Like 1

The Irate Gamer is still a thing?!

Apparently!

What sleaze can you give us from the set?

There was a recent example of the love that dare not speak its name.

The love of one man for a Chef puppet.

731425685.png?1360800474

When is the EWB Crossover film? Can I dress as Mega Man, but act like myself?

It's in the first draft stages. Right now, you, me, Sousa, Josh (because he as actual acting experience), Soren (because he has a 'funny voice') and Kats (in a part originally written for Quom) will star in a parody of Spaghetti Western called The Good, The Bad and The Fugly. The main villain will be Ellis and there will me many one off cameos from all your favorite EWBers.

LL is attached to direct.

When is Nostalgia Chick gonna stop writing this book (that could, like, make her money and stuff) and start working on more free videos?!?!

She makes videos about writing the book, what more do you want?

Have you ever worked on something that Lance Storm had anything to do with?

No, but I've been on wrestlespective and former WWE writer Andrew Goldstein guested on that once and he might have met Lance Storm once. Or at least met someone who knows him.