Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

I'm so glad I didn't buy Organ Trail yesterday... it's only a difference of a couple quid but that's a fair bit in the long run! Although, the game for only £1 is quite the steal... and I need to stop buying Tomb Raider games...

Edited by 0wen

I'm awfully stingy with my money on Steam, I tend to just buy games that are no more than £1.50ish, I tend to be going for quantity over quality... I don't have much faith in my laptop, but I guess I have no reason to have faith in it to run bigger games even if it can run GTA IV and all that.

Damnit I want Monaco for cheap!

And we tried Terraria again a few weeks ago. It was not fun anymore.

No it was not.

Anyone want a free copy of Civ IV?

Damnit I want Monaco for cheap!

And we tried Terraria again a few weeks ago. It was not fun anymore.

No it was not.

Anyone want a free copy of Civ IV?

I'm gonna go and say yes please, although you've probably already given it to ROC. well, it's worth a try!

EDIT: Never mind, it'd probably just be a dick move because I feel like I'd probably never even play it...

Edited by 0wen

I'm stupid and never really looked into specs I needed for certain games and that, like I bought Tiny and Big which is an absolutely beautiful game but it's always crashing even though it runs absolutely fine apart from that, and the Tomb Raider games are annoying as all hell to set up with a controller.

Tomb Raider plays waaaaaaay better with mouse and keyboard.

I haven't got a mouse though, only a touchpad... I need a gaming computer...