Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

Small-squad turn-based tactical with unit RPG elements. The game has a variety of enemies which really alters your tactical approach to most missions.

I played the demo, loved it, and immediately bought the full game. I strongly recommend the demo - worst case, you're out a little bandwidth.

It's a social experiment in seeing how people deal with loss even in such trivial circumstances as virtual people being attributed with the names of the players real life friends, family and/or colleagues.

Never before has someone been so desperate for Ruki to survive.

• Like 1

Tempted to get the Mechromancer pack, but I'm trying to hold off until towards the end of the sale. I don't play Borderlands 2 as much anymore (mostly because the friends I have that have it on PC, which was a main reason I got the game upon release, rarely even play it), but going through the skill tree she looks like a fun character to play. Anyone else have her have any comments about her?

Small-squad turn-based tactical with unit RPG elements. The game has a variety of enemies which really alters your tactical approach to most missions.

I played the demo, loved it, and immediately bought the full game. I strongly recommend the demo - worst case, you're out a little bandwidth.

It's a social experiment in seeing how people deal with loss even in such trivial circumstances as virtual people being attributed with the names of the players real life friends, family and/or colleagues.

Never before has someone been so desperate for Ruki to survive.

Both of these things, yeah. It helps that it is easier to get the hang of than the original games it is based on. There's a tutorial mission (which also serves as the game's defacto opening) that makes things very clear so that you can just go out and move your units and kill aliens.

Man, nothing of interest at all today. Tomb Raider is great, if you haven't got it already, get it for that price. Magnificent. I've either already got everything else or have no interest in owning it/owning it again.

The $10 for Borderlands 2 would have been enough to make me wait several months to get it <_<

Since the Mechromancer pack is down to less than $3.50 I got that, though. Got a Prison Architect trading card out of it. Might get the Psycho pack, but we'll see. Nothing else I really want from the daily deals, or at least nothing I trust my computer to really run properly. I can wait for Tomb Raider on the 360 to drop in price if I want it, and never had an interest in Resident Evil games since the first one.

L.A. Noire and Bad Company 2 are nice deals. Enjoyed them both on 360 when I had them.

Tomb Raider Collection, which is the new one plus all the old ones is 17.99.

I hate having the steam app on my phone because I can still shop while I work. ..

Yea but it's still 50% off