Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

I like how I've spent the least, yet am only second in hours spent to Berober. :/

Oh christ I just compared...

I blame me running Football Manager overnight on my old desktop to avoid waiting about 20 minutes for the thing to load on the crappy thing.

I like how I've spent the least, yet am only second in hours spent to Berober. :/

Oh christ I just compared...

I blame me running Football Manager overnight on my old desktop to avoid waiting about 20 minutes for the thing to load on the crappy thing.

FM 12 accounts for 544 hours, FM 11 426 hours, and 13 for 117 hours.

Man, can't even access any pages outside of the main one SOMETIMES.

I was considering Skyrim for £14.99, but I'd rather wait and see if the Legendary Edition comes up. I'll definitely pick up Borderlands 2 for £7, if it gets the flash deal.

Steam acts like the entire world waited for this sale. :D Disharmony... only 10% down, i think they could do better. Endless Space sadly was not as good as i wished it would be.

In other steam news, Brave new world already unlocked for mac but the shitty aspyre port crashed without saving... i know i should have waited for the windows download. :(

Skyrim legendary edition is a fairly good deal. A few weeks ago you would have payed that prices for the addone alone.

• Like 1

It just happens...

I'm hoping to escape lightly this time round, all I really want is Tomb Raider and Dishonoured (everyone should go vote for that), probably get the GTA pack if it comes up and maybe the Splinter Cell games if there's a pack as I haven't played most of those.

Getting Scribblenaughts today, looks fun! DLC Quest too, it's only 67p!

Plonking the coin down for Bioshock Infinite. I'm sure it'll come up on a better sale later but I don't want to forget to buy it. Think that'll be it for me this go-round, maybe if Space Marine goes on sale or some cheap indie games.