SAINTS ROW IV

ROC

Oh my god. I just, I have to spoil the first scene of this game because it is wonderful:

You jump onto a nuclear missile to deactivate it as every character in the franchise says their final goodbyes to your character. While Aerosmith's "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" plays. And then after deactivating the missile, you jump down and land inside the White House. Meaning your player character IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

• Like 4

Does it carry anything from your saves over?

Does it carry anything from your saves over?

Pretty sure the only thing that gets carried over is your character, if you so choose.

Not that it really matters anyway. This game is nothing like The Third at all. Only the engine/controls are all that similar.

Oh my god. I just, I have to spoil the first scene of this game because it is wonderful:

You jump onto a nuclear missile to deactivate it as every character in the franchise says their final goodbyes to your character. While Aerosmith's "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" plays. And then after deactivating the missile, you jump down and land inside the White House. Meaning your player character IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

That was just amazing.

This is a little spoilery but we're already digging in at this point.

I love that this is a pitch-perfect parody of Mass Effect in more ways than just your VP.

The romance things on the ship, especially Kenzie's, are fucking fantastic. Plus, the ME2 "get the gang back together" story against, well, aliens.

Seeing everyone else having it has upped my wanting of it now. Hope my copy arrives tomorrow.

Oh wait, today is Wednesday. FUUUUUU. Unless I get lucky and it comes early...