SAINTS ROW IV

ROC

Ok this is my favorite game of the year! Others were good but I havent had so much fun in a long long time.

Pierce's loyalty mission

I was singing along with my character and Pierce during the driving parts. I was almost in tears laughing so hard.

Zinyack fucked up Biz Markie! :lol:

and of course

FUCK YOU PAUL! :lol:

I noticed if you tuned Nolan North's voice option to a pitch of 20 he sounds eerily like Jon Hamm and modeled my character to look just like Don Draper which has made the game even more enjoyable for me.

I had SR1 and got rid of it, skipped 2 and didn't try it on The Third, so this is new to me :P

2 is fantastic

Ok really can anyone help me with getting off the zin ship? I get through the first set of blast doors for but get caught in the second set and die

Apparently there's a bug for the Steam version, just like there was for the mission with Oleg in The Third. To fly through the doors successfully, turn the ship so its flying sideways. But someone said you have to lower the resolution to something like 720x48 to pull it off. I gave up after about 7 or 8 tries and went back to a previous save to do more carnage in the simulation, and haven't gone back to try the resolution change thing.

LL and I used to vehicle surf on UFO's back on 2.

If only you had gotten it for PS3. We could've done it on this one too.

Maybe YOU should have got it on 360. You don't just switch systems mid franchise!

And man, some of the challenges on this are ridiculous, specifically the drive X meters in an alien vehicle. After 30 minutes of play you've evolved far beyond ever needing to step foot in a vehicle again.

Yeah, srar mentioned the vehicle thing. I love that on missions where you need to use a car, they decide to take away your powers.

Anyway, I got it on PS3 cause the Xbox Marketplace needs to shape up and offer games online immediately like the PS Store does. THAT'S WHY.

It must come later, yeah - because I do every submission before getting to the next main story (I'm sitting on getting Pierce, Ashe and.. someone else - haven't started them yet and I've cleared all the red alien things that aren't co-op).

And there's nothing like running around this game, mindlessly collecting stuff while "SHE'S SO FINE THERE'S NO TELLIN' WHERE THE MONEY WENT" blares.

There is absolutely nothing like King Konging people using the mind control thing. Engaging mind control and and taking them to the top of the tallest building, jumping off, and throwing them down.

Yea, in terms of the normal weapons, I used the shotgun pretty much exclusively. I was pretty turned off by the special weapons at first except for the 'MURICA one which was pretty great in the early game because it was so powerful, but now I've grown to love them.

As for the co-op activities, I was curious because I think that was the first thing I ran up when I got into the open world portion, only to be told it was co-op. It wasn't until earlier I actually looked on the map for one to see what it was and it's just the standard deathmatch/cat&mouse things that have been in before. Dissapointing but, at the same time, at least you aren't missing out on much if you're not co-op'ing. Makes me think it's a bit rich of them to include an online pass though since there's not really much in the way of online content.

And Kinzie, yea, her loyalty mission comes later.