SAINTS ROW IV

ROC

:lol: Spoiler for future homies

Julius Little: "So any idea if your alive on zinyak's ship? Or did you die back on Earth?"

Roddy Piper: "I'm... not really sure myself I haven't really thought about it. What about you?"

Julius Little: "Oh, no, I've been gone a long time. The President shot me back in Stilwater."

Roddy Piper: "Ohh... uuuhm.. then.. Why are you here?"

Julius Little: "Why are you here?"

Roddy Piper: "I needed the money."

Also, any tips on the end of the grand finale? I keep getting my ass kicked on the final mission

And......done! Loved it!

Edit: Was there supposed to be music during the ending credits? because....I don't have any :shifty:

Also, as much as I enjoyed this game, I hope (assuming they do a 5th game) that they take their time (2-3 years) to release the next one. And work on the audio glitches, game! In a lot of cut scenes the audio doesn't sync up, and it's really annoying!

Just picked this up cheaper at Tesco. Being able to play as a British-accented character cheered me up no end.

I've never had any desire to play any of the rest of the series before but reading the first page of this thread made me realise I really needed to play this as a 30-something, "jaded" gamer. Just a load of fun so far (only just completed the Saints Wing chapter after the aliens arrive). Ended world hunger as well. Gotta be good.

The jolly walking when you wake up again....Wonderful. What a beautiful day.

I'm up to and past Emergency Situation. Sticking primarily to the main missions, how much longer have I got? Have limited computer time these days, what with work, so wanna probably blast though the main missions before considering going back to do the other stuff.

• 2 weeks later...