SAINTS ROW IV

ROC

O boy, the soundtrack is amazing!

Top five or so moments in the game are based on the soundtrack:

-- The aforementioned Aerosmith cue.

-- Escaping the alien base while listening to Haddaway's "What is Love"

-- The "Insane in the Brain" scene with Shaundi

-- unrelated to story, but jumping and sprinting around town to "The Touch" is a joy I'll find it hard to replicate

-- the "Opposites Attract" dialogue with you and Kenzie

I had to take it back to Redbox with the game probably mostly completed. Excited to see where the last act goes for you guys, though.

Was flipping through the stations and heard Christopher Daniels. He's a DJ for one of the stations. Pretty neat.

Is it the alt rock station? I think the DJ sounded kinda like him...I can't remember.

Yup. The voice sounded familiar so I looked it up.

Also, me and the VP are beating up some of the Predator-looking Aliens, using those super beatdowns and "This is How We Do It" starts playing in my mixtape. Awesome timing.

Only thing I dont like is the fact they made driving pretty pointless almost right away. Dont get me wrong I LOVE the powers but why would I get in my sweet pink car ever again now?

Yeah, it's basically only wise to use cars during the "getting shot at by about 50 people at once" scenes.

O boy, the soundtrack is amazing!

Since you seem to be into the "life in color" scene, how great is the Mad Decent station? :D

I like it but I made my own mixtape in the game.

GOD

When you escape the mothership in the Real World mission the most amazing song plays.

So far I'm loving this game.

So much fun. I didn't enjoy The Third nearly as much as this one. Sweet cameo spoiler below that caught me by off-guard.

I warned you

Roddy Piper narrates when you save Johnny Gat.

:o :o

How did I...how did I not recognize that voice at all? Was I too distracted from the wonder of playing a goofy 2D side scroller for Johnny's scene?

But yeah, as much as The Third allowed this world to go from goofy San Andreas knockoff to the truly insane and wonderful world it is, it'll be very hard to go back to The Third with what IV does. The powers alone are kind of a whiplash adjustment even in this game, much less the realization of not even having them in The Third.

Going for more than 1,000 clusters shouldn't be too bad. I only put in a couple of hours and already have over 100.

I am at near 400 and havent even been actively looking. Just grab them when I see them

Yeah I only actively went after the last 20 or so.