SAINTS ROW IV

ROC

Just finished the mission "The Real World"

THEY BLEW UP THE EARTH! AHHH! THOSE MONSTERS!

....did I just hear something about Johnny Gat?!

Srar, I know there is a point of no return for the main storyline, but that is way late into the game (but after you are done, you get to go back into the simulation)

Just finished the mission "The Real World"

THEY BLEW UP THE EARTH! AHHH! THOSE MONSTERS!

....did I just hear something about Johnny Gat?!

Srar, I know there is a point of no return for the main storyline, but that is way late into the game (but after you are done, you get to go back into the simulation)

I think he knows, but I think he is like me that he wants to wrap everything up before the end so that the game is completely done content-wise.

3:30AM- paycheck direct deposited into my account

3:31AM- bought game off Steam

• Like 3

I started up Insurance Fraud when the side quest called for it and spent the first minute or so doing the standard run into traffic stuff. Then it hit me.

"I can do super jumps now..."

*Jumps in air and ragdolls*

"This changes everything."

And man, those data biscuits. Between those and the jumping, this really does feel like Saints Row mixed with Crackdown which is pretty awesome.

• Like 3

I quit for a bit after dying about 20 times during The Real World mission...can't make it through the doors..

Ok really can anyone help me with getting off the zin ship? I get through the first set of blast doors for but get caught in the second set and die

Ok really can anyone help me with getting off the zin ship? I get through the first set of blast doors for but get caught in the second set and die

Do you mean the part with flying the ship? Yeah I hate any part where I have to fly anything. I just went really slow and made it after like 4 or 5 times. I know that probably doesnt help

Got the season pass cuz I THOUGHT Enter The Dominatrix was out...

Ugggggh. Fuck everything. This is amazing. Even the girlfriend was enjoying it. I got into the part where I can now free roam, did the customization missions and now I'm going out for supper but I can see me spending the evening on this.

And sweet lord.. Charlie's butt dance from It's Always Sunny is in this damn game.

So, I tricked out an pickup truck as I like to do, a very gaudy purple affair with gold trimmings. I decided to take a photo so I stopped at a nearby gun store just to have something interesting in the background. As I'm lining up the shot, some random guy pulls up behind my parked car in his ugly, green piece of shit vehicle. Not wanting to ruin my shot, I grab my baseball bat and give his car a whack, hoping it will encourage him to leave.

This was apparently enough to cause the 'super homies' I was riding with to follow my lead, only they took it to the next level by levitating the car off the ground and it looked as though the third one ripped a lampost out of the ground and smacked the car away.

Now, I'm willing to concede it was probably a massive coincidence and that the car was merely thrown at that same split second as the lampost was up in the air but still, it looked pretty awesome.

Ok..now after playing the game for a few days...

Wow. When I read about the game, I was afraid they were going over the top for the sake of going over the top. Wasn't crazy about SR3...it was good, but thats it. SR2 is and still remains the peak of the series imo. I thought the whole super power thing would feel gimmicky and tacked on...that I'd barely use them and keep to driving. I've never been so happy to say I was wrong.

In the past, if I needed ammo for a mission and looked at my map, if there wasn't a friendly fire close by, it was "Well shit...here's to a few minutes of driving to get ammo..."

Now its "Awesome!" *runs up side of building, super jumps off, air dash, air dash, glide, reach Friendly Fire*

The store hacking mini games are oddly fun. I've always liked this type of game and always find it easier to start at the end and work my way back, so now I have 1/2 the stores in the city and am only like 20% of the way through the story.

Collecting the clusters is great. If I'm on my way to a mission and see a bunch of clusters in the area, its actually hard to decide if I want to go to the mission, or spend 15 minutes collecting all of them I can see.

Radio stations are a little bit of a let down. Not a good hard rock station in the game...the other games had atleast 1 station that played mostly punk/metal, so I miss that.

In short, I was so wrong about this game. Its easily my 2nd favorite in the series after SR2