Biggest wanker in sport

Liam

Lol, lowerdeck. A-rod? Maybe until the Sox made him the sympathetic type in all that.

I will fight Matt for saying Kewell, who is a deadset legend.

Vettel is a good shout. Barton too.

I'll throw Stuart Broad's name in there, but that's recency bias. Ponting's gotta be up there though - was so good that he didn't need to be a wanker about things, but he just was anyway.

If we're just talking irritating rather than, you know, murder, Michael Owens up there for me. I didn't dislike him as a footballer, and I'm one of the few people that thought he was fantastic at Newcastle when he actually played, but its so clear that he was only in the sport for the money that his commentary spot on BT Sport is ludicrous.

Whereas when you hear Gary Neville talk and its clear he loves the game, is very knowledgeable, and will not just spout cliche, Owen will just sit there and think of his bank balance building up solely because of his name.