Biggest wanker in sport

Liam

Spot on description of Owen. You can see that his passion is horses and it's never truly been football, I'd imagine that's why is punditry/commentary is god awful while Gary Neville is a god amongst pundits, you can see he loves football.

Spot on description of Owen. You can see that his passion is horses and it's never truly been football, I'd imagine that's why is punditry/commentary is god awful while Gary Neville is a god amongst pundits, you can see he loves football.

Have you ever seen his helicopter flight sim videos?

They're so boring they will make your brain literally dribble out of your ears.

Kobe Bryant

Sebastian Vettel

Lewis Hamilton

Luis Suarez

John Terry

Ron Atkinson

Ian Holloway

Dwayne Chambers

In the world of cycling:

Lance Armstrong

Riccardo Ricco

Alberto Contador

Alessandro Valverde

Alexander Vinokourov

...Basically the unrepentant drugs cheats and those that put serious pressure on others to dope.

LeBron hate is so 2011.

Hines Ward forever and always will be my least favorite athlete. It's kind of a respect thing though, because he was a good, hard-nosed player. He didn't do anything off the field to make me hate him, but his actions on it sure did.

Michael Vick is an absolute scumbag though and what he did is unforgivable. Ben Roethlisberger isn't much better.

• Like 1

I will fight Matt for saying Kewell, who is a deadset legend.

I'm not getting into it again but the man has shown that he has no morals whatsoever and would probably piss on his own mother's corpse for an extra few quid. He's a cunt and I wouldn't feel even slightly upset if he dropped dead tomorrow... and this is a man I used to idolise. The fucking prick.

Ok maybe I did get into it again :P

In all fairness he moved to a club whose fans murdered fans of his previous club, and continue to revel in their reputation of being complete and utter pricks. I can understand Matts feelings on the subject and I dare say I'd feel the same if my team were involved.