Underrated Disney songs

Liam

I've been drinking, so it was a choice between this and Best Musical Songs in general. I decided to go for this.

So yeah, the 'best' Disney songs get pumped out a lot. What are the lesser appreciated songs that they have pumped out?

I'll start with the winner, but do contribute:

• Like 2

Here's a real, full-on underrated one. How underrated? It's not even in the movie it was supposed to be for, in spite of being amazing. Bask in the glory of Eartha Kitt, y'all:

• Like 1

I don't that Be Prepared is underrated. I feel like it gets a lot of love (deservedly.)

I feel like the whole of Robin Hood could be submitted here, but if I have to narrow it down to one I'll go with this.

I love that movie so much!

• Like 2

Or this:

I love Hercules though, think as a whole it should get more love.

Also, I know 'Be Prepared' gets a lot of love, but it isn't exactly 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight?' or 'Hakuna Matata' or 'Circle of Life', just to give Lion King examples.

• Like 2

"Be Prepared" is awesome, but I wouldn't say its underrated. Does anyone not think that song is awesome?

I don't really watch Disney films. I've barely ever seen any. But I think their music back in the day was superb.

I have a really soft spot for Little April Shower.

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf2OYnxOeps]]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf2OYnxOeps

This is probably my least favorite Disney movie, it's not particularly widely watched, but this is a total ear worm of a song.

Everything about Mulan is great, though, and I can't understand why it isn't more popular than it is. "I'll Make a Man Out of You" and

both work on levels that Disney songs don't normally work on--they'd be utterly conventional ("I'll Make a Man Out of You" is very close to "Go the Distance" from Hercules) were it not for everything going on around them. Great stuff.