The Tekken Thread

Benji

I saw "Not Reviving It To Hype The Diary... Honest" in the topic title and was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but THIS is what you have to say?

I just thought about something, I've always thought that Jun and Kazuya would never get together, but we had Angel in Tekken 2, does anyone else contemplate immaculate conception? :huh:

:lol:!

It's not what I'm going to write :P I just found it really odd that those two got together and was reading about immaculate conception the other day after seeing something involving it on TV, what with Jin's "Dark Angel" image I thought of that as a concept.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, it's clear Kazuya raped her, at least in my mind. You could almost say the anger involved is what passed on the Devil gene.

Btw, how did Kazuya get the Devil gene in the first place? I think I read he sold his soul in childhood, but I'm not sure.

Blah, it's clear Kazuya raped her, at least in my mind. You could almost say the anger involved is what passed on the Devil gene.

Btw, how did Kazuya get the Devil gene in the first place? I think I read he sold his soul in childhood, but I'm not sure.

As a child he was thrown off a cliff by Heihachi (thus why he did the same to Hei in his Tekken 1 ending), in order to survive he sold his soul to the devil, giving himself the devil gene. People argue that in T5, Jinpachi had the gene, so another plothole arises, but I'm of the idea that it was Ogre and not Devil that overtook Jinpachi judging by his appearance in the final battle.

Quick question; can Jinpachi be unlocked as a playable character?

Yes, but only with a cheats cartridge, he's the first ever locked boss in Tekken history and I'm glad, he's so cheap it's actually fun.

I hate that SOB like no other... I was lucky, the Game Crazy here in Carson had the limited edition arcade stick with the game, which I promptly grabbed up... for $105 USD. Great to use, though.

Now, I have gone onto the boards at Tekken Zaibatsu (Which the mod has yet to activate my account) and have dug up a story: Asuka maybe is Jin's sister??? I thought she was his cousin or something rather, being that they have the same name, but what has been coming out of Namco suggests that they are siblings... Which makes Asuka's ending in Tekken 5 even more funny.

She's his cousin, it's been continually stated they are cousins, nothing more or less.

If you are referring to the story, Jinpachi tried to overthrow his son after his son took over the Zaibatsu but failed. Heihachi then locked Jinpachi away.

Extremely close, but not quite, Jinpachi formed the Zaibatsu, over time he taught his son the ways of the business and martial arts, but Heihachi eventually became hungry for power and overthrew his father, beating him savagely, he had those who opposed him killed and had Jinpachi locked away under Honmaru, where he died a slow death from his beatings and starvation among other things.

So you were close, incidentally, I still have not figured out why Heihachi lacks the devil gene, the Mishima clan seem to have it and are able to 'activate' it when in contact with the beast, but Heihachi seems to have skipped a generation, seems he's the black sheep, no pub intended to those who understand genetics.

Maybe Heihachi has it, he just isn't aware of it yet. Yes, that is an idea for Tekken 6 :shifty:.

Nope, after he killed Ogre he took his blood, he tried to infuse it with himself to make a 'super being' but Doctor Abel informed him one would require the devil gene to utilise Ogre's power, thus why he announced King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, to bring out Kazuya and Jin, that's why he chained them up instead of killing them, he wanted to experiment on them to discover how to harness the devil gene for himself.

If you are referring to the story, Jinpachi tried to overthrow his son after his son took over the Zaibatsu but failed. Heihachi then locked Jinpachi away.

Extremely close, but not quite, Jinpachi formed the Zaibatsu, over time he taught his son the ways of the business and martial arts, but Heihachi eventually became hungry for power and overthrew his father, beating him savagely, he had those who opposed him killed and had Jinpachi locked away under Honmaru, where he died a slow death from his beatings and starvation among other things.

So you were close, incidentally, I still have not figured out why Heihachi lacks the devil gene, the Mishima clan seem to have it and are able to 'activate' it when in contact with the beast, but Heihachi seems to have skipped a generation, seems he's the black sheep, no pub intended to those who understand genetics.

Dude, all you did was provide information that led up to what I said. What I said is still true. I just didn't include every little detail.

Jinpachi didn't try to overthrow his son, Heihachi DID overthrow his father, you had it the wrong way round and I expanded on it. I win.

Also as for the devil gene, kazuya made a pact with the devil, therefore it makes sense that heihachi doesn't have it. Jinpachi doesn't have it either. Jinpachi is possessed, but he does not have the devil gene

The devil gene can be made 'active' within a person, Heihachi has tried and failed to activate his to merge with Ogre, thus why he was trying to use Jin and Kazuya to figure it out.

Dude, all you did was provide information that led up to what I said. What I said is still true. I just didn't include every little detail.

Jinpachi didn't try to overthrow his son, Heihachi DID overthrow his father, you had it the wrong way round and I expanded on it. I win.

I already said that.

That Jinpachi stuff is fan made stuff, it's all assumed storyline, that's what a lot of TZ is made up of (Y) Much similar to my own ideas.

-- EDIT I: Actually after having researched I discovered you were actually right about Jinpachi's attempt to retake the Zaibatsu, kudos for schooling me of all people on the Tekken story ^_^

--EDIT II: I just thought of something, when Ogre is defeated, he then absorbs Heihachi's weakened body, do you perhaps think it possible that Ogre 'removed' Heihachi's potential devil gene then in order to make himself stronger?

Edited by Benjirino~!

Or it could be possible that the devil added the devil gene kazuya's genome. Which would explain why heihachi doesn't have the gene but jin does.

Note: This is only an idea not official

So who knows, we will never get an explanation from Namco

But the devil supposedly has to strike a deal with the individual, which clearly indicates that he forecefully took Jinpachi, so going by your and my combo, Jin is a question mark, I still think his was 'activated' by that night in the forest when his arm got burnt into that logo and because his father accepted, it is down to his fate.

Edited by Benjirino~!

Or it could be possible that the devil added the devil gene kazuya's genome. Which would explain why heihachi doesn't have the gene but jin does.

Note: This is only an idea not official

So who knows, we will never get an explanation from Namco

But the devil supposedly has to strike a deal with the individual, which clearly indicates that he forecefully took Jinpachi, so going by your and my combo, Jin is a question mark, I still think his was 'activated' by that night in the forest when his arm got burnt into that logo and because his father accepted, it is down to his fate.

Which would instigate it's a mind/brain controlled action. Hence, Jin & Kazuya possibly have the power to turn into Devil at will - it's just possible that when Jin got shot, it confused his control on his powers maybe?

Again, Benji will destroy this theory, but ya never know.