The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

How long did you wait in the parking lot, GoGo?

I honestly don't even know. I loaded it and then I started watching The Bridge and when I paused it and checked the race had started eighteen seconds prior.

Do you get anything special for placing high in the race? I might just leave it going in the background and not even bother trying to race if it's just points to rank up or something.

Do you get anything special for placing high in the race? I might just leave it going in the background and not even bother trying to race if it's just points to rank up or something.

it's just money you win, if you bet some on it.

I didn't race against anyone except Lamar and I still lost...

I wasn't able to get online at all today, either. Kinda sucked... but it means I can catch up Breaking Bad!

It'll feel good if I'm not stuck at the overworld thing now after finishing that drug thing <_<

EDIT: Still on the overworld view, but I heard the sound of your character dying and the view is now a lot dimmer. No idea what the fuck that's about.

Edited by Vitamin E

Currently trying to get into a session for Last Team Standing at Cypress Flats. Is that the end of the online tutorial?

EDIT: Nevermind. Got booted from online because the host left or something. Tried going back into Online and I got disconnected from Live. Giving up for tonight.

Edited by Vitamin E