The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Happened to come across Meacon. Twice. The first time I found him near a store and he robbed it while I took a pic, then proceeded to die because of cops and me exiting the vehicle for some reason. Then I found him at the beach. Now I have a mask I can wear to store robberies.

Froze on me again. Clearly I'm not allowed to play for more than fifteen minutes at a time.

What am I not doing, by the way? I did the race and the drug delivery, yet when I try to join Ellis and Kaney, it says I still haven't finished the tutorial? Do I need to steal a car and get it to Los Santos first?

It'd be a hell of a lot easier to do if I wasn't getting shot at, run over, or just in the way of a bunch of randoms. I didn't want the game to play with douchebags I don't know. Just the ones from here.

That's the things, for all people have complained about not wanting to play with people killing them over and over again for no reason, that's all that happened to me when I played with people from here. But what do you expect from LL?

And Larz sucks without his fighter jet. 1 kills 2 deaths, really?!

You get told to test your shooting, which I guess is a deathmatch, but once you get there and go into the mission circle, you're told you're free to go do what you please and you don't have to do the deathmatch.

And you killed 1 singular guy, Larz, I capped 17 before like another 50 dudes flanked me so I offed myself. Didn't want to give them the satisfaction.

Maybe later tonight we can try some more missions instead of just randomly driving about as is what normally seems to happen. :shifty:

Yeah, I was fiddling with the pause menu to see what you're able to do. I heard the honking and I was hoping it wasn't some random there to kill me. On the plus side, I got to drive your car for 10 seconds once you had left before it automatically kicked me out :P

You get told to test your shooting, which I guess is a deathmatch, but once you get there and go into the mission circle, you're told you're free to go do what you please and you don't have to do the deathmatch.

And you killed 1 singular guy, Larz, I capped 17 before like another 50 dudes flanked me so I offed myself. Didn't want to give them the satisfaction.

Maybe later tonight we can try some more missions instead of just randomly driving about as is what normally seems to happen. :shifty:

I am ok with missions! But I won't be able to play until tomorrow. Morning/afternoon I am free!

Maxx! We don't need a helicopter to get in the military base.