The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Um.... So I was kicked from an online session by other players despite not having interacted with anyone in the session. I literally just drove towards a store I was going to rob and got kicked.

Three times in a row I was "kicked from GTA online by other players" and I got timed out a couple times trying to go into the mission Myke sent out. The final time I came back into Online outside the store I was in the middle of robbing when I got kicked and I got kicked again when I was about to enter the store. All I've done since I've gotten on this morning was drive around robbing stores, so I don't see why I would be kicked.

Edited by Vitamin E

It seemed okay to me got on about an hour ago, just turned it off. I robbed a store in Los Santos and as i was exiting some random guy landed a helicopter in front of the store, he flew me away to Mt Chilliad so i gave him a cut of my earnings. then he tries to shoot me so i parachute down to Paleto Bay because that just so happened to be where my car was from earlier. This guy followed me down and starts trying to shoot me again so i ran him down and got my money back.

Lost like 10 grand caus of jerks like apsham, Benji and Ollie murderising me. :angry:

And I'm pretty sure either apsham or niner ran off with all the cash from our last robbery!

Lost like 10 grand caus of jerks like apsham, Benji and Ollie murderising me. :angry:

And I'm pretty sure either apsham or niner ran off with all the cash from our last robbery!

Apsham did it! I got the money and split it from the second robbery.