The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

How about I shank you you clog wearing, tulip growing, bike riding, prostitute using, pot smoking, oh shit we're going to get flooded because we're so fucking flat neon orange bastard?

• Like 2

Do particular shops sells particular stuff or is everything available everywhere? Can't remember seeing a letterman jacket anywhere, and after finding the pig mask, I'm after a kind of Hotline Miami vibe.

Everything is available everywhere. I think you can buy a nice suit jacket at Ammu-Nation.

I've gotten bad sport a few times for blowing up peoples' personal vehicles. I was playing this morning and these two dudes kept killing me and The General at this airfield, so I stuck a sticky bomb to a plane and was hoping they were going to get in it. They didn't, The General did, but they still drove right up to the plane so I set the sticky off killing General and both guys. I killed one of those guys a few more times after that and it was hilarious to listen to him bitch and moan about it. :lol:

I've also stickied General's car and blew him, myself, and a few others up. I'm tellin' ya, don't give me sticky bombs..

I hope they gave bad sport awards to the two morons I was teamed with in Top Fun (where you chase the bikes with fighter jets) this afternoon, took off together in front of me, one turned left, the other turned right and they crashed into each other before they'd cleared the runway.

:facepalm: