The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I think it's a known issue (LS Customs). They released patch 1.03 today for the PS3 and one of the patch notes said something about fixing glitches in LS Customs. Patch is supposed to come out for the 360 tomorrow.

Also, man, Myke wasn't kidding about making bank in Survival mode. I did a map with 3 other guys from some other clan, and in one game we reached wave 10 and I made nearly $20,000 from that game.

I think it's a known issue (LS Customs). They released patch 1.03 today for the PS3 and one of the patch notes said something about fixing glitches in LS Customs. Patch is supposed to come out for the 360 tomorrow.

Also, man, Myke wasn't kidding about making bank in Survival mode. I did a map with 3 other guys from some other clan, and in one game we reached wave 10 and I made nearly $20,000 from that game.

Yea dude Ii work with was just telling me thw same thing today. That an hour or so in survival can lead to 15-20k

The social club finally processed the logo I did with no background, hoping it would work for emblems for your jackets etc. lol, nope. It just made the background white instead of black.

So, yeah, I have no idea.

Scratch that, I think I sorted it. Now we just have to wait however long for everything to process.

At least just make the background orange so we can stick it on our cars >_>

It's nice to know you've reached an acceptance with the in game economy to a point where you're willing to throw $25k on getting the logo on your car.

• Like 6

The social club finally processed the logo I did with no background, hoping it would work for emblems for your jackets etc. lol, nope. It just made the background white instead of black.

So, yeah, I have no idea.

Scratch that, I think I sorted it. Now we just have to wait however long for everything to process.

Logo works perfectly for me now.

• Like 1

So you don't like my cock and balls?

When I tried to make it our active emblem, it just threw up an error for being too small.

I feel like I'm being shafted

That's a fallacy.

I feel this will go on for far too schlong