The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Awesomesauce on the solo racers getting cash. That was my preferred way of leveling up on the 360, so now I can make some progress towards a new house between racing, the odd mission, and Gallivanter Baller chopping :shifty:

Edit: Think I unintentionally created Morgan Webb as my PS3 character. Huh.

Ah well. Only one rule: hit on her, get shot :P

• Like 1

I would have kept it if I could actually sit down and play for a few hours. But I can't. And my 360 is beginning to freeze while playing other games too. So I'm going to trade it in before it dies, after Christmas. Last year, I traded in my PS3 after Christmas at Gamestop and they were doing a deal where you got 50% extra on your trade-ins. So instead of $120, I traded my PS3 in for $180. I'm hoping they have something like that again this year.

Characters do not carry over, which I expected. PS3 land is mighty lonely during the day, but that's fine, part of the allure for GTAV was that I had fun soloing as well as with a group of crazies.

Thanks to the Social Club, though, I remain with the EWB Hitmen.

FYI: solo races have gone from giving you full RP and no money to a pittance of both. There were single lap races where I made $73. In a game where most anything you truly want costs upwards of $1m, it feels pointless.

LL: When I unlock it, I'm going to buy the Dark Ape Mask and rob all the stores in your honor.

I wish they'd fix the mechanic so he actually came to you, rather than leaving you waiting two minutes before calling you back and saying he can't do it. What the fuck am I paying the useless twat for?

Look up at the sky and run around in circles. He's never not showed up for me since I started doing that.

I still kill the useless fucker every time though.

Question: doing solo races online contributes towards my ability to upgrade my vehicles, correct?

If you are talking about "Win 20 races with this type of car to unlock this item" I am 90% certain that it does.

Also, my hair issues have officially gotten strange.....

This is now what happens when I pick the "Close Shave" hairstyle, which is meant to be totally bald....

0_0.jpg

If that weren't bad enough......I can't get rid of it by choosing another style either......

0_0.jpg

Strangest of all, is that when I look in the mirror at the barber shop, it shows me totally bald!!

Rockstar Support has been contacted.......

Edited by Blehschmidt
  • Like 2

Question: doing solo races online contributes towards my ability to upgrade my vehicles, correct?

I don't think so. I could be wrong, but I've only gotten wins by actual wins against somebody. Thus, only unlocking mods when I get wins.

If you are talking about "Win 20 races with this type of car to unlock this item" I am 90% certain that it does.

Also, my hair issues have officially gotten strange.....

This is now what happens when I pick the "Close Shave" hairstyle, which is meant to be totally bald....

0_0.jpg

If that weren't bad enough......I can't get rid of it by choosing another style either......

0_0.jpg

Strangest of all, is that when I look in the mirror at the barber shop, it shows me totally bald!!

Rockstar Support has been contacted.......

Ahahaha, phase two of the plan then!