GTAOnline Personal Picture Place

Maxx

0_0.jpg

Orange and Black attack...oh yea, and Cloudy

• Like 1

Rat Loader acquired.

0_0.jpg

I also have a Karin Rebel I've yet to customize because I dumped all my money (25k >_> ) into customizing the Rat Loader. Once I have more money I'm going to get the crew emblem on the Rat Loader, because it goes on the doors instead of the hood.

Theres like no customization for the Rebel...I have one too. I'm gonna sell it

Yep.

I only took a Rat Loader because it's a rare spawn car, and I'm one of those types who obsesses over that sort of thing. Once I upgrade my apartment/garage to 10 cars I'm probably going to dump a lot of the vehicles I have now (except my Sultan RS, Futo & Rat Loader) and use all the other spaces for rare cars. >_>

Cloudy is Bray Wyatt!

Also...

0_0.jpg

EWB PD!

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

Cloudy walking away after killing a NOOSE member

0_0.jpg

Playing Sniper on the Roof with Cloudy

0_0.jpg

Trevors truck! Thanks Cloudy!

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

Traded my Rebel in for a Sandking XL. The normal, 2-door Sandking spawns pretty frequently around Sandy Shores, but the 4-door XL variant is rare. Started a session with Lint and decided to go to Sandy Shores and look for it, and lo and behold, the first two Sandkings we find are XLs.

So now I have my rat rod, my tuner cars, and a fuck-off huge pickup with which to run people down in! Just need to get bulletproof tires..

• Like 1