The Xbox thread

probablyoliver

Whelp. All those people will likely be going to the cheater's server anyways I suppose, so whatever. I considered doing it myself - but ever since I got the apartment, I hardly feel the need for money anymore anyways. Hell, by the time you have enough money to properly DO the glitch you have enough to pretty much do whatever you'd want to do anyways.

Can we rally for late Friday?

I thought you hated rallies?! Then again, what you do like on GTA:O could be written on the back of a postage stamp. :shifty:

And LL, I think it's something like you can sell a certain motorcycle to LS Customs and it will let you do it repeatedly, racking up millions.

Am I missing something? What glitch?

This guy posted a video - where basically, you buy the msot expensive car and put all the upgrades into it. Then through some conveluted system of going in and out of menus, you drive that car in to sell it, sell it then instantly go into the XBox store, go out and you're in the car ready to sell it again. So you can basically just sell the car an infinite amount of times.

Can we rally for late Friday?

I thought you hated rallies?! Then again, what you do like on GTA:O could be written on the back of a postage stamp. :shifty:

And LL, I think it's something like you can sell a certain motorcycle to LS Customs and it will let you do it repeatedly, racking up millions.

I like rallies! I have won at least three of them. :shifty:

Now, parachute jumps...