The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Anyone know how you shorten video clips the console has saved? It's saved 15 minutes of footage I only want the last 2 minutes or so of.

I forget where but somewhere in the options screen I changed it to the last 3 minutes.

1. Tweak your share settings to your liking.

When you enter the Share menu you'll have the choice to go into Share Settings/View Guide by hitting the Options button. Do that, and decide what you want the share button to do while you're playing a game. I prefer Easy Screenshots, but your mileage may vary. Regardless, you'll wind up with three commands: Go to share menu, take screenshot, or set a start point for a video clip.

yueskgg5y1cnvpds6hil.jpg

You'll also want to adjust how long your video clips can be, which you can do in a parallel menu. I set mine to 5 minutes because I'm generally capturing short sequences and don't want to have to hunt through 15 minutes videos to find what I'm looking for.

Shareplay is a great help too, but this will also help.

• Like 2

The recent talk of Driveclub lead me to borrow it from work, I didn't bother with it because of the launch issues, but I'm having fun with it. Did it ever get enough traction to warrant a EWB club? If not I'll set one up, there's probably a couple of trophies to be had for racing as part of a club.

Sounds good.

Very indy Mai LineUp for Plus, good stuff in there, almost all games PS4 ready.

I've been interested in Ether One for a while, and The Unfinished Swan ought to be great on the Vita. Guacamelee could be a tad disappointing as the PS3 and Vita versions were already part of the IGC lineup a while ago. I'm most interested in playing Murasaki Baby myself, though. I love the art style and it looks like a nice, short experience that's ideal for playing on the move.

I'm not a massive racing fan by any means (even though I'll always have a racing game in my collection), so I'm happy to wait and see when it comes to Project Cars. Definitely won't be buying at full price anyway.

I think i'm in the same boat as you on this one. I'd wait to see how things are with it. I used to love Gran Turismo and really enjoyed Forza despite not being massively into racing games so while i'm in no rush to go out and get it, i'll be keeping an eye out on Project Cars.

CounterSpy was great, really glad I finished it, even if I was never going to come close to Thrilla's score :P

I still haven't tried Abe's Oddysee either, should probably give it a go.

Some of the May games have been getting good reviews and ratings from what I've seen, which is making me more optimistic, but I think they need to bust out an AAA game at some point, even if it is just something like Rayman or Knack.

Most of the IGC games have at least been worth a play, and there's been a handful of absolutely fantastic ones too. Velocity 2X, Apotheon, OlliOlli 2, Valiant Hearts and Oddworld have all been phenomenal and despite not playing much of them I know people absolutely rave about Counterspy, Transistor and Binding of Isaac too.

I'd much rather get a couple of well-crafted lovingly-made indie games each month over something like Killzone which I'd probably never play.

• Like 1