The PS4 thread

9 to 5

:pervert:

Coincidentally, who wants to buy 3 months of European flavour PS+? Matzat, I'm looking in your direction...

I just bought a year for 40€ thanks to some paypal 10€ PSN discount. (besides i am almost certain that the french key only works with french PS+ - just ebay the thing in france and e-mail the code)

I also just ordered GTA 5 for 39€. It seems like i still should be able to get 30€ for the PS3 version i own so i consider that a fair upgrade price.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Boo Dan! Boooooooo!

I just wasn't playing either console and the value is only going to drop. Thought I'd cash in. If something comes out next year on either console that is must buy and gets great reviews I'll consider picking one up again.

Has a buy 2 preowned get 1 free coupon from GameStop. Got bloodborne, AC: black flag and dying light

I wonder about the price. 20$ a month is a lot just as much as the rental prices seem as high as some of these games cost used/will cost used.

I can see the point in renting a game that i want to play with a bunch of frinds right the fuck now, but i don´t know if this will be a big winner. I bet sooner or later they will move it to PS+ and raise that to 10$ or something.

So PS Now is pretty hype, and I can totally see myself throwing down money for it when it's officially released, especially when the library's a little stronger. Played a bit of Arkham City and everything worked fine; a little bit of lag throughout and the framerate dropped a couple times but I'd put that down to the strength of my internet more than the service itself.

But yeah, when there's a wider selection of games I missed on there, it'll definitely be worth the money.