The PS4 thread

9 to 5

So I settled on MLB for yesterday, but Bloodborne is still coming on next week...and then I think Batman in June is the last game this year that I'm excited for.

NHL 16, Mad Max: Fury Road, WWE 2k16, Rock Band 4 and Star Wars: Battlefront III all drop before the end of the year.

So I settled on MLB for yesterday, but Bloodborne is still coming on next week...and then I think Batman in June is the last game this year that I'm excited for.

NHL 16, Mad Max: Fury Road, WWE 2k16, Rock Band 4 and Star Wars: Battlefront III all drop before the end of the year.

Out of all of those, I'll probably pick up NHL 16. That's probably it. I've had my fill of rhythm music games. Not a huge fan of Star Wars. I might take a look at Mad Max to see if it interests me but I don't think it will.

I forgot about MGS V....and actually Rainbow 6....god damn, I can't afford that many games.

Wait, Did someone say Rainbow Six?

Damn, Just when I thought I only had The Show and Project Cars to worry about for a good portion of the year, Something else pops up on my radar.

Dispied my better judgment i just caved in over easter weekend and got the White PS4 for cheap money.

For some reason about 10 PS+ games are not on my account and according to sony i never "bought" them, at least non of the titles seems overly important so screw it. .... for some other reason Killzone Shadow Fall is in my library of PS4 games and that one i definitely never bought. o_O I hope it´s not turning out to be some one hour trail BS that they dropped in my library for advertising reasons - because a 40gb download is still a 40gb download.

• Admin

Since I pretty much finished the single player of GTA5 and have only one more trophy to collect in Diablo, thought I'd buy a new game today,

But there was a sale on and I couldn't decide, so I bought AC: Unity, Far Cry 4 and Shadows of Mordor.

Still, I've got 2 months before Batman comes out, right?!!!