The PS4 thread

9 to 5

• Admin

Saw Hotline Miami available for £3, so picked that up. What a fun little game!

Also, why did no-one tell me Don Bradman Cricket has been released on PS4?!

So now my to-play list stands at AC Unity, Far Cry 4, LOTR Shadows Of Mordor, The Order 1886 and Don Bradman.

I really should crack on with finishing Diablo 3 or GTA 5.

Trophy Improvements: We have received a tonne of feedback to improve Trophies. In “Yukimura”, a screenshot will automatically be captured at the moment a Trophy is earned, making it easier than ever for you to share your greatest gaming moments with your friends. We’re also adding more sorting options along with the new ability to remove games from the Trophy list that have 0% completion.

That's a small feature that I like the sound of more than I'd have imagined.

i like getting trophies, and I like working towards them. I won't spend hours fretting about them, but if they sound obtainable, I'll obtain them. However I have no idea why people are so worried about them and so annoyed about the fact you can only delete the games with 0% trophies. I can't see that it matters. Like, at all.

• Like 1

I would really like an option to be listed as offline.

My god this.
Yeah that's one of those features that's really puzzling why it's not already in.

Just started Apotheon and enjoying it so far. Although I'm a sucker for a game that visibly reflects your armour upgrades on your character.