The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I am soo bad at Lords of the Fallen. Think I need to pick a lighter class like Rogue or Outlaw to be less clunky. The control scheme doesn't really agree with me either.

And Far Cry 4 is just 3 with a new skin. Not necessarily a bad thing but the game broke itself for me early on though as with minimal effort I unlocked a sidearm grenade launcher with the ability to carry like 50 grenades. It's like Arnie in Terminator 2 but for the whole game.

It's fun to like things! :D

But Eddie, I'd probably still wait for a price drop to be honest, it's not without it's faults and although I'm still yet to finish it, it is still a little on the short side. There's a fair few missed opportunities with the exploration element of the game but I'm more than willing to forgive those minor faults when the story, characters, weaponry and gameplay (when it actually allows such a thing) is all absolutely superb. Like I'd said before, I knew I'd like it because I'm absolutely enamoured with the setting and although it is a little heavy on the style-over-substance, that's okay when the style is genuinely mind-boggling.

It's just really bloody lovely to have a AAA game that the developers seem to have actually lovingly slaved over, there's a lot of heart and soul in it and the entire world is so full of conviction that it's hard not to get caught up in it all.

Not to mention Galahad is a damned dreamboat and I want to be him when I grow up.

• Like 2

I just finished Wolfenstein and it was awesome. I'm not really a FPS guy at all, but the story was great, the characters were great and the music was awesome. It was hard at times, but in the right kind of way and it never stopped being fun. Great stuff.

• Like 1

A bunch of PS4 games are going to be hiked up to $74.99 at release to adjust for the conversion difference in Canada. Not every game is getting the price increase, but many of the upcoming games are. That makes it a $15 increase over the past year for new release games.

A bunch of PS4 games are going to be hiked up to $74.99 at release to adjust for the conversion difference in Canada. Not every game is getting the price increase, but many of the upcoming games are. That makes it a $15 increase over the past year for new release games.

Are you serious? Well, fuck. And I bet once our dollar improves, the price won't go down. May have to hold off on buying any games for awhile/play the ones I own/buy things on Amazon.