The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I read somewhere yesterday that a Fallout 4 announcement is heavily expected at E3 and it'll only be on PS4 and Xbox One.

No real substance to it other than Bethesda hosting an event at E3, but here's hoping!

As if Ollie wasn't already having enough fun with OlliOlli as it is, OlliOlli2 is now available for free!

PS+ games for this month:

PS4 get Oddworld: New N Tasty and Valiant Hearts: The Great War

PS3 get Papa & Yo and Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment

PS4 & PSVita get the aforementioned OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood as a crossbuy

CounterSpy is a crossbuy across all three platforms

OlliOlli 2 is wonderful! Manuals! Grind Switches! Launches! A Wild West level!

And at least three of them are absolutely worth it (I haven't touched Counterspy yet).

Oddworld is one of the best PS1 games ever and the remaster looks pretty as all hell.

OlliOlli2 is pure twitchy fun.

Valiant Hearts will make you cry and it's just all round super bloody lovely.

• Like 1

Fantastic. It's a puzzler but it's more rewarding than taxing. Lots of neat collectibles that teach you about World War 1 (if you're into that sort of thing), and a couple of boss fights which are three whole butt loads more fun than they have any right to be.

I bought it for about £8 a few months ago and it was worth every penny then, there's legit no excuse for not falling in love with it now that it's free.

So I just beat The Order 1886. I'd say it's a decent rental game of a franchise that could end up being something, but there are just small annoyances and inconsistencies that need to be addressed if they want to make this into a blockbuster IP.

Nikola's weapons and gadgets were typically really cool and fun, the actual shooting mechanics was generally good and responsive, and the story has something the build on. The main problem with the game is that once you beat it the first time there is almost no incentive to jump back into it and the story never really hits the mark as well as it should have.

Ah but on your own is one of the better ways to finish off early missions and get good gear. I did a challenging one by myself after failing with a teammate. But ultimately, yeah its at its most fun with 3 other people.